Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) (19026 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is there no one telling these people of the state to move out to a safe place? instead of staying put and be slained like mere lambs... Where are the gate keepers.. .. they should stand up and defend themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
fSociety:
Benue people must be the most cowardly people on the earth after afonjas

God bless you. I have a combination of them living in the compound where I just moved into. About 3 Tiv families and 2 Yoruba families. These people spend all day disturbing the peace by shouting on top of their voices while discussing coupled with the fact that they are very dirty!

I have to drink alcohol just to drowse into sleep in the afternoon or else, sleep won't come because of their loud voices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by GaggleNSwallow: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry bubu angry angry 2019 is pregnant with blood/terror.

Shut up!

I remember you were one of his die-hard zombies always chanting "Sai Baba!" like an epileptic. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by Lipscomb(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
stasius:

I learnt the police disarmed their vigilante group and killed some. Find out if it's true too.
Too bad.
that's suck .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by JusticeSeeker: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
nNEOo:
But seriously don't these weaklins from benue knw where those fulani terorists wakeup from, justasking.
This terrorists are housed in another state, Nasarawa to be precise. They come from their to attack and go back. Governor Tanko Almakura is their host. This is why my people are helpless. There is a serious security cover for the terrorists provided by the federal government.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
and what matters most to Buhari is his reelection bid... south east/south saw and reject Buhari , useless folks from West tag them anti progress, KANU foretold it they called him Anti Nigeria... Citizens enjoy Change while it last... im off to
new Zealand grin tongue cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by menshowng(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Animals in human skin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by Emotionss: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
[/color]
three:
[color=#990000]Nigeria is under SIEGE the majority just don't know it yet!!!

And the just don't care also.
Because we as a people have this wired as e no reach my side e no concern me mentality
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Speechless
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Operation cat race was launched to disarm the youths of middlebelt and give the terrorists caliphate and loyalists blood bath. This is Jihad going on and If this situation isn't tackled, I see a state of anarchy very soon. But I know God will avenge his people soon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by Phyde: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
stasius:

I learnt the police disarmed their vigilante group and killed some. Find out if it's true too.
Too bad.
Then the governor is the biggest fool ever and should be hold responsible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by ihitenansa: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
skales67:

God bless you. I have a combination of them living in the compound where I just moved into. About 3 Tiv families and 2 Yoruba families. These people spend all day disturbing the peace by shouting on top of their voices while discussing coupled with the fact that they are very dirty!

I have to drink alcohol just to drowse into sleep in the afternoon or else, sleep won't come because of their loud voices.
u sleep in the afternoon? what job do u do?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by ihitenansa: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
This terrorists are housed in another state, Nasarawa to be precise. They come from their to attack and go back. Governor Tanko Almakura is their host. This is why my people are helpless. There is a serious security cover for the terrorists provided by the federal government.
Guy, u shd speak out more. dont keep silent and let impostors like one omennka to modify narratives n opinion on u guys' behalf.

God be with u guys..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by skales67(m): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2018
ihitenansa:
u sleep in the afternoon? what job do u do?

I am self employed. I work online with a US based Work At Home platform where I do tasks like data analysis, fill surveys, review products etc. I usually spend the whole night (like I am doing now) mostly from 11 pm till about 4:00 am to do those things because that is when there are more work slots. Then some mornings, I go out to do my part-time physical job of doing delivery of some health products I sell on proxy before coming back by maybe 11 am or 12pm to sleep all day till early evening.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by ihitenansa: 4:49am On Apr 26, 2018
skales67:

I am self employed. I work online with a US based Work At Home platform where I do tasks like data analysis, fill surveys, review products etc. I usually spend the whole night (like I am doing now) mostly from 11 pm till about 4:00 am to do those things because that is when there are more work slots. Then some mornings, I go out to do my part-time physical job of doing delivery of some health products I sell on proxy before coming back by maybe 11 am or 12pm to sleep all day till early evening.
twale sah!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ali Daudu In Benue, Kill 4, Injure Others (Graphic Photo) by Sunnible: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Maybe the people of Benue State should just vacate the state before they will all be killed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 2.4 Million Tramadol Pills From Pakistan At Lagos Airport / Suspected Kidnapper Arrested With His Share Of ₦‎1.6 Million Ransom In Yobe / Lagos Court Convicts 9 Foreign Citizens For Stealing Crude (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.