Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tired Of Naija! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tired Of Naija! (943 Views)

14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Naija! by somethinghot: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Am really tired of naija..don't know about other lazy youths.. But me I want to do something.. Pls guys..which African countries are best to travel to, settle down and hustle...I thinking of Ghana..ideas are welcome..
Re: Tired Of Naija! by industrialchemi: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
somethinghot:
Am really tired of naija..don't know about other lazy youths.. But me I want to do something.. Pls guys..which African countries are best to travel to, settle down and hustle...I thinking of Ghana..ideas are welcome..
Gabon
Re: Tired Of Naija! by Larrycool1234(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
which is hustle is best in Gabon? cost of living ? and so ob
Re: Tired Of Naija! by somethinghot: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Guys..reasons please..I need facts..
Re: Tired Of Naija! by TJMighty(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
@somethinghot, not only you my brother. As for me, I'm frustrated to the extent that I'm ready to follow any available flight to any dreamland for greener pastures. This country has failed asswearrr!
Re: Tired Of Naija! by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2018
TJMighty:
@somethinghot, not only you my brother. As for me, I'm frustrated to the extent that I'm ready to follow any available flight to any dreamland for greener pastures. This country has failed asswearrr!
Hahaha. I can guess how you feel. But try to make money before moving to make things easier at the other side. Nigeria is in coma
Re: Tired Of Naija! by HeWrites(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Bro, why not consider South Africa?

In a thread, I remembered a man saying he is a Forklift driver and makes cools cash.

If I considered leaving this country to any African Country, I'd chose South Africa.
Re: Tired Of Naija! by HeWrites(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. I can guess how you feel. But try to make money before moving to make things easier at the other side. Nigeria is in coma

In short, he should be prepared for the worse (make extra money apart from the budgeted money) and also have plan B in case things don't fall workout as Planned.
Re: Tired Of Naija! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
HeWrites:
Bro, why not consider South Africa?

In a thread, I remembered a man saying he is a Forklift driver and makes cools cash.

If I considered leaving this country to any African Country, I'd chose South Africa.
Xenophobia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UAE Has Introduced 6 Months Tourist Visa / Living In Turkey / Things I Love About Living In Canada. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.