Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (82661 Views)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / This China's Wonder Underground Shanghai Quarry Hotel Is Worth Visiting / Which Hotel Is Close To Lagos Airport That Is Afforable And Secured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Amagite2: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2018
So, a hotel was apparently tired of people stealing their towels, and decided to be creative!

Some people under the comment section say they will still steal it. Lol!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/this-hotel-is-tired-of-people-stealing-their-towels-see-what-they-did.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by PharmaGirl(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
How can you pay expensive bills and they 'hexpect' you not to leave with souvenirs cheesy cheesy grin

That one is their concern

475 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by juanjo2: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Bad luck is when u invited a lady/Guy over to ur house and not knowing he owns the hotel wia u stole havens suite towel

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
It wouldn't stop the theft but it'll discourage alot!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by jchioma: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Desperate times call for desperate measures grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by majamajic(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2018
wow
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by chris20000: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2018
jchioma:
Desperate times call for desperate measures grin

My brother desperate measures call for desperate action also.

There is always a way.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by HarryDuce(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2018
There's nothing creative here.

5 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Maybe them dae charge too much. And a typical Nigeria must get maximum satisfaction for every kobo spent. Taking the towels might just be the maximum satisfaction derived.

11 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Tamarapetty(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
And you think they won't cut that part off?? Use half towel

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by bluntjudge: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Typical of some guys !! Stealing from hotels. A guy I know furnished his apartment in school from items stolen from hotel rooms. He stole fridge and television in connivance with the security man.

46 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Mankosi: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Hian

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2018
THIEVES don’t have conscience, so it won’t deter them in anyway. Some derive pleasure in stealing. If I were them, I will make arrangement for single use towel.
Such can’t be reused after use.
Although may be capital intensive

Such will be distributed daily till you vacate the Hotel.
Just like AIRLINES ( Ethiopian airline, Turkish airline and Air France) distribute single use toothpaste, Sanitary wraps and wines

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Wizpa(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol, looks like they have had multiple towels stolen..

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by GavelSlam: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:
Lol, looks like they have had multiple towels stolen..

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin

Don't tell me you are proud of your action.

To be fair to the management of the hotel, 3,500 is actually quite low for lodging and can only be available in a rundown hotel.

We shouldn't kill businesses by our actions.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by idu1(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Its genius, but petty at the same time.

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Imperare(f): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
People can steal anything. even a public towel
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Mutemenot(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thieves dey wipe engine numbers for cars n bike e come be Towel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nansis... Koda i will still tiff it grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol..

Na so 7 towel deh cupboard now from different hotels around the world.

Moneys worth

2 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by valboy20(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice one hotel. But why would anyone steal a towel that belongs to a hotel?

Indeed Nigerians are a rare specie of humans. Lol.

7 Likes

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Icon4s(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
Amagite2:
So, a hotel was apparently tired of people stealing their towels, and decided to be creative!

Some people under the comment section say they will still steal it. Lol!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/this-hotel-is-tired-of-people-stealing-their-towels-see-what-they-did.html

Of course this is common naa
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
see seun and the his mods... grin grin free advertising for Haven suite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.