Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack (12519 Views)

Seven Killed, Others Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Community / Benue: Herdsmen Targeting Us For Elimination – Tiv Traditional Rulers Raise / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hey poverty in Gombe is over 70%, similar to other Northern States, we are tired of Northerners, they can't feed their children but they always wanna rule the country. Enough abeg

wakeupafricanyo:
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by engrchykae(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:
Again... what exactly is the crime of this Benue pple??

Well, Islam...
the SIN OF 1967.
ITS RESTITUTION TIME
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Daboomb: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Not a Minority tribe like Tiv will do that.

You can't do anything

Stop hiding under a @Yoruba Muslim handle.
Be proud to say exactly where you are from, okoro boy.
We know those who can make this kind of brainless comment, we know those who always politicise serious issues and go around beating chest about the Nuclear arsenals they have.

Your new year message below, has given you out

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Daboomb:

Stop hiding under a @Yoruba Muslim handle.
Be proud to say exactly where you are from, okoro boy.
We know those who can make this kind of brainless comment, we know those who always politicise serious issues and go around beating chest about the Nuclear arsenals they have.

Your new year message below, has given you out

Zombie you're too daft,
If you were smart you'd known where I'm from.
I have never claimed to be an Afonja here

Only a Zombie will believe that the Fulanis are not carrying out ethnic cleansing, it's just politics
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by engrchykae(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
ivandragon:
on March 27, 2015, 15 million Nigerians cut their noses just to spite their face...

today, the nose hasn't stopped bleeding & the face has become almost permanently disfigured...

those who understand, understand...
my guy forget nigerians, a wicked set of subhumans.
Out of envy for a man of destiny,they chose SUICIDE.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by obailala(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Like seriously, why is it so difficult or impossible to expel ALL Fulanis from Benue state? undecided
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Superman30(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE CLICK SHARE
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS BETTER THAN GEJ CLICK SHARE

IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE CLICK LIKE
ur mumu brain no allow you know say this has nothing to do with religion?
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by k9ine(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
If the National Assembly knows what is good for itself, it should as a matter of national urgency initiate impeachment proceedings against Pre. Muhammadu Buhari. He has commited a litany of impeachable offences.

Buhari is a mediocre with a clear knowledge of what he want. How can a people be so continually being wiped off the face of the earth and he sits comfortably in Aso Rock. Later he would open his 'mandibles' and tell them to live amicably or it will be investigated.

He is doing what Uthman Dan Fodio failed to do, which is, establish Fulani rule and the Caliphate over the geographical entity called Nigeria. People are looking but are not seeing. Pastor Emmanuel Bosun has been vindicated.

This is not a time to be selfish about winning a re-election as a Senator or Representative. If they don't act now there would be most likely no Nigeria, let alone winning a re-election. Act now and remove Bubu from office or Nigeria is doomed!.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:
News no longer interesting and stale.

Herdsmen now commit all the crime.

Please bring another strategy, this aint working again!
ekwensu odu ogologo
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Oye0404(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:
News no longer interesting and stale.

Herdsmen now commit all the crime.

Please bring another strategy, this aint working again!
I'm a student and Benue and just this afternoon our school was shot down due to threat from the herdsmen.. The killings are real, an ICT staff of my school was killed on his way to school yesterday, his obituary is in the school notice board.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by skyman200(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Benue indigene are reaping the fruit they sow.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Daboomb: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Zombie you're too daft,
If you were smart you'd known where I'm from.
I have never claimed to be an Afonja here

Only a Zombie will believe that the Fulanis are not carrying out ethnic cleansing, it's just politics

Then a brainless Igbo like you should never be using a Yoruba/Muslim sounding handle.
You are not even clever enough to let it pass. grin grin
Omo-ale olori'pelebe tongue tongue
IPOD Yoots. grin grin
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Daboomb:

Then a brainless Igbo like you should never be using a Yoruba/Muslim sounding handle.
You are not even clever enough to let it pass. grin grin
Omo-ale olori'pelebe tongue tongue
IPOD Yoots. grin grin

As you can see I'm using it, you can go to hell

Onye nzuzu
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oye0404:

I'm a student and Benue and just this afternoon our school was shot down due to threat from the herdsmen.. The killings are real, an ICT staff of my school was killed on his way to school yesterday, his obituary is in the school notice board.

Please, how did you know they were herdsmen?
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
ekwensu odu ogologo

Why address your father like that?

Don't you think it's harsh for someone who did all get you so foolish to who who you have become.?

Please have some respect
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by NotBeenPaid: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Benue, Taraba, Zamfara and Nigerians at large - Defend Yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNJN_BCUfF0
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by ud4u: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2018
What a lawless country
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by tonididdy(m): 4:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Oreofepeters:
The truth is benue people will continue falling on the hand this buhari boys. If they don't fight back.

That's why I love my state , let them paraventurely try this trash there.

My people will give them back in 100th folds.
aepa dormor
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Oye0404(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Euouae:

Please, how did you know they were herdsmen?

Seeing is believing bro, u'll know if u have an encounter with dem which I pray u don't
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Daboomb: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

As you can see I'm using it, you can go to hell

Onye nzuzu

Not surprised, even you fathers who are rotting in hell, are not proud of their origins.
Always playing the chameleon and then crying wolf, afterwards. grin grin

Go figure.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Daboomb:

Not surprised, even you fathers who are rotting in hell, are not proud of their origins.
Always playing the chameleon and then crying wolf, afterwards. grin grin

Go figure.

You just described your useless fathers,
Live in hell
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oye0404:

Seeing is believing bro, u'll know if u have an encounter with dem which I pray u don't

How!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Investigate Alleged Illicit Trade In Human Organs Between Nigeria, China / Court Remands Ekiti Man For Stealing Cooked Rice, Phones / Gunmen Kidnap 84-yr-Old Ex-biafran Soldier, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.