Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! (1824 Views)

Searching For A Room Self Contain For Rent In Abuja / Most Affordable Moving Company / Moving Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! by Bukaton12345: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hey there! Have you ever wondered how possible it is to move from an apartment/office with ease and no hassles. Let me introduce you to KAGA MOVERS. We are a relocation company that provides professional moving/relocation services for households and offices. Home and Business Moving can be rather challenging when the day finally arrives. You don't have to manage alone when it comes to relocation - the professionals at Kaga Movers will be there to assist you or your business every step of the way, intrastate or interstate.
Visit our website www.kagamovers.com or Call us today: 09074067302, 07062551624 or email: info@kagamovers.com
Follow us on:
Twitter: KagaMovers
Instagram: kagamovers
Facebook: Kaga Movers
LinkedIn: Kaga Movers

Re: Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! by SkyeAyers: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2020
I think this is one of the best Fischer Van Lines is one of the best denver moving companies
I have seen go about. If I can give this another chance I definitely will.
Re: Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! by ChloeKerr: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Searching For A Moving Company? We Are Here!!! by MollyClarkson: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2021
Hey! I agree. Kaga Movers are a great moving company! I've tried them for both my new office and new house, and I was only pleased in one case. They're excellent for moving stuff from the office, but they're not as experienced as I wanted with houses. I used to own a lot of stiff, and Kaga couldn't move all of the stuff, so we had problems along the way. I had to turn to another company of movers in Singapore. Although they don't have as much expertise with offices, they're fantastic when it comes to houses. Also, they were very punctual, which I love!

(1) (Reply)

(PICTURES INCLUDED) Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Matogun Ifo Ogun State / How Can I Obtain Land Document? / Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.