Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals (1385 Views)

Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Amagite3(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 first runner up, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C has revealed arrangement has been made for her to go for counselling after her media tour.

She said this during a question and answer session with fans on Payporte.

The fan asked; "Will you go for counselling?"

She replied: "Sure ma'am, it's been arranged, after the media tour."

Meanwhile, a foundation, KBK foundation has offered 500,000 naira to Cee-C and Alex . KBK foundation made it clear that Alex's money is for her dad's medical treatment while Cee-C's own is with conditions of getting counselling.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/id-be-going-counselling-after-media-tour-cee-c-reveals.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by prospero5(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
@lilianwhosky, na wa for you o
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
prospero5:
@lilianwhosky, na wa for you o
Na craze person
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by rockcitie: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
You needed it like years ago so waste no more time girl.
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
The best decision she could ever make is to go for that counselling and adhere to what is required of her to have a better rapport with people and live a happy life.

I wish her best of luck.
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by prettycindy18: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Best decision ever. Go girl, the Lord is ur strength
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by wheenie(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
cee_c said 'she won't abandoned her profession' me ave abandon bbn 2018
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was so happy when i saw this on twitter.

Nice one girl grin grin
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Girl don't allow people's opinions get to you some of them have worst character than you...... just be true to yourself if you know you're doing the right thing...... the counsellor might be needing help more than you do...... Just leave the best of your life Lisbon wink

1 Like

Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by pemiakd: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
The reality show has helped her understand some hidden and bad things about her. Thanks to bbn, cee c who never hide herself and to those who called her different name. Atlease the counselling will help her through life, just pray she learn and take her time
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I was so happy when i saw this on twitter.

Nice one girl grin grin
I think you'll be needing that counselling more than her..... cause your actions on this forum is so incompetent........ cool
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I think you'll be needing that counselling more than her..... cause your actions on this forum is so incompetent........ cool

Stop tripping for me this geh! Am i the only handsome guy on nairaland? Please i am makydebbie's bae angry
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Stop tripping for me this geh! Am i the only handsome guy on nairaland? Please i am makydebbie's bae angry
What an embarrassment to my personality...... me tripping for a lesbian shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 26, 2018
It's a good thong she's not in denial of her shortcomings.
She's taken the first big step.
Wish you all the best girl.
Re: I'd Be Going For Counselling After Media Tour - Cee-c Reveals by Obierika(m): 4:10am On Apr 26, 2018
You need to go for psychiatric evaluation - You're a nutcase!

(1) (Reply)

6 Nollywood Actresses Still Slaying @40 - (meme Collection) / Adorable Costume Photo Of Regina Daniels Onset / Family Announce Funeral Date For Chuba Okadigbo’s Son, Obiajulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.