Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:24 AM

Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th (76764 Views)

Jambites, What's Your New JAMB Score After Receiving The 40 Mark From Jamb? / Think You Are Tired Of Writing JAMB, Read This- Obasi Chinedu / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by ade4prof: 10:00am On May 18, 2010
Information from Jamb: Read the Guardian News paper last week thurday 13th ,Jamb registrar said candidate with zero score or any form of errors should go to  any jamb branch office to pay the sum of 10,000 to sort their jamb result out .

Read Guardian newspaper last week thurday 13th for further information

be fast , no time ooooooooooooooo
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by myke1759(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2010
ur right i read dat too, it was said dat they normally charge #50,000 but its now #10,000,
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by franctony(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2010
chei nigeria
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by franctony(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2010
chei nigeria
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by franctony(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2010
the man should be probed if he said that
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by erniewhez(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2010
anything goes in nigeria, how wld they expect candidates to pay for jamb office lapses? is it the candidates tht made the errors? Or is the Jamb registrar disguisely saying "bring 10k and get free marks" hmnnn! Jonathan Goodluck, please take note.
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 18, 2010
GUYS atleast the price has reduced very well, so u shuld be very happy 4 those who have nil score should be very happy because 10.000 is a small price to pay to enter into university this year!!! gooodluck because by tommorrow am going to pay,
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by erniewhez(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2010
pple tht refuses to fight for their right remains in bondage, thts more reason why u graduate and still wander the street for a job; Cos some pple out there are doing d wrong thing for selfish interest, but as long as it favours u, u commend/applause it not knowing tht not quite too long some1 else will do same nastyselfish thing tht will adversely affect you, then u will start to curse. Face the reality, fight for justice and the right thing, and ull be glad not only today but also in the future! If you cant pass jamb with your soul effort what makes you think you deserve admission? These are the seeds of backwardness planted in our nation that should be uprooted. Not everyone must be a graduate, quack graduates are dangers in the health industry and other sensitive posts, not every graduate are successful and not every non graduate are failures. Basic education is the priority. Lets join hand to make the nation better for us and our children, lets speak the truth regardless if its to our advantage or not.

1 Like

Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Mobinga: 5:39pm On May 18, 2010
Int swagga call me when you do it
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by kenzyma(m): 1:03am On May 19, 2010
erniewhez:

pple tht refuses to fight for their right remains in bondage, thts more reason why u graduate and still wander the street for a job; Cos some pple out there are doing d wrong thing for selfish interest, but as long as it favours u, u commend/applause it not knowing tht not quite too long some1 else will do same nastyselfish thing tht will adversely affect you, then u will start to curse. Face the reality, fight for justice and the right thing, and ull be glad not only today but also in the future! If you cant pass jamb with your soul effort what makes you think you deserve admission? These are the seeds of backwardness planted in our nation that should be uprooted. Not everyone must be a graduate, quack graduates are dangers in the health industry and other sensitive posts, not every graduate are successful and not every non graduate are failures. Basic education is the priority. Lets join hand to make the nation better for us and our children, lets speak the truth regardless if its to our advantage or not.
you speak well my brother. I dont think prof. Dibu is in his right senses, when they collect 4,500 the exam to do correction now is 10,000.
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by kenzyma(m): 1:04am On May 19, 2010
erniewhez:

you speak well my brother. I dont think prof. Dibu is in his right senses, when they collect 4,500 the exam to do correction now is 10,000.
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 19, 2010
the 10,000 is just 4 u to see ur omr sheet it wont be remarked i went there today and i was told that so dont get ur hopes up!!! cry
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Mobinga: 5:48pm On May 19, 2010
Chaiii!!!! It looks like Promise is the only solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Mobinga: 6:02pm On May 19, 2010
ggg
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by guvnaadebayo(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]WARNING BELL!!! Special info to those who wrote jamb, it has come to my notice that jamb candidates who did not perform well in the 2013 utme have resorted to "upgrade their result" please note that this is no POSSIBLE. Once any result have been released online, and you can check it, that means it can never be adjusted or modified. The scammers claim to help you edit it to good grades but what they do is to edit your score using photoshop on their computer system on their own end and it will be reprinted for you, but if you check it on jamb website it will still remain thesame. What you should concentrate on is to find a way to work towards gaining admission with your current score. There are other ways of getting into school like choosing a lower course or institution to study in and leave the competitive one's with those with high marks. Please don't fall for this scam so you don't lose your hard earned money, THANKS![b]Special info to those who wrote jamb, it has come to my notice that jamb candidates who did not perform well in the 2013 utme have resorted to "upgrade their result" please note that this is no POSSIBLE. Once any result have been released online, and you can check it, that means it can never be adjusted or modified. The scammers claim to help you edit it to good grades but what they do is to edit your score using photoshop on their computer system on their own end and it will be reprinted for you, but if you check it on jamb website it will still remain thesame. What you should concentrate on is to find a way to work towards gaining admission with your current score. There are other ways of getting into school like choosing a lower course or institution to study in and leave the competitive one's with those with high marks. Please don't fall for this scam so you don't lose your hard earned money, THANKS![/b]Special info to those who wrote jamb, it has come to my notice that jamb candidates who did not perform well in the 2013 utme have resorted to "upgrade their result" please note that this is no POSSIBLE. Once any result have been released online, and you can check it, that means it can never be adjusted or modified. The scammers claim to help you edit it to good grades but what they do is to edit your score using photoshop on their computer system on their own end and it will be reprinted for you, but if you check it on jamb website it will still remain thesame. What you should concentrate on is to find a way to work towards gaining admission with your current score. There are other ways of getting into school like choosing a lower course or institution to study in and leave the competitive one's with those with high marks. Please don't fall for this scam so you don't lose your hard earned money, THANKS!
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by pritolajnr(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2013
left for me,I dont believe in all those craps...I scored 174 and would be admitted with it
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by kelvin4love(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2013
Stop whatever you are doing right now,listen to this...
sure money making daily $15-$20 daily guaranteed.with this simple system,you can be averaging up to $10-$15 per day.
visit http://fasttrack2onlinemoneymaking.com

1 Like

Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by mankand(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2013
Just imagine how these bastards are playing with tbe destinies of poor nigerians. They really have succeeded in turning the country into banana republic. And some stupid goons will come out here to celebrate the bastard politicam thieves who send their children to study abroad. God purnish all of you together, keep pushing the poor citizens to the wall, they will bounce back in no time and bite you
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by mankand(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2013
Just imagine how these bastards are playing with tbe destinies of poor nigerians. They really have succeeded in turning the country into banana republic. And some stupid goons will come out here to celebrate the bastard politicam thieves who send their children to study abroad. God purnish all of you together, keep pushing the poor citizens to the wall, they will bounce back in no time and bite you
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by deardayo: 2:09pm On May 18, 2013
erniewhez: pple tht refuses to fight for their right remains in bondage, thts more reason why u graduate and still wander the street for a job; Cos some pple out there are doing d wrong thing for selfish interest, but as long as it favours u, u commend/applause it not knowing tht not quite too long some1 else will do same nastyselfish thing tht will adversely affect you, then u will start to curse. Face the reality, fight for justice and the right thing, and ull be glad not only today but also in the future! If you cant pass jamb with your soul effort what makes you think you deserve admission? These are the seeds of backwardness planted in our nation that should be uprooted. Not everyone must be a graduate, quack graduates are dangers in the health industry and other sensitive posts, not every graduate are successful and not every non graduate are failures. Basic education is the priority. Lets join hand to make the nation better for us and our children, lets speak the truth regardless if its to our advantage or not.
If what u av said here trully reflects whom really u ar, den u ar a man after my heart who places more emphasy on real education dan getin certificates by any corupt means
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Kingslaw(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2013
tell him i said "he should go to hell".
Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2013
erniewhiz you have spoken well. Our society lied to us. our government lied to us. even our own parents lied to us as well. we were told education is key to success and so because of such lies we all want to go to school(Which is not bad though) by all means to plz people in most cases. if you dont get your perspective right about what education truely means, you will be as useless as you never wanted to no matter the amount of certs. you own. .. i believe this is derailing and i apologise, i just needed to say this.

2 Likes

Re: Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th by Nobody: 1:19am On May 19, 2013
10K for correction?

This man should be locked up

How can the masses pay for his incompetencies?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / My Name Is OR My Names Are,which Is Grammatically Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.