Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (54363 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Omashola Spanking A Lady’s Backside At Diane’s 24th Birthday Party / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Emmaqueen: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
lovely dress
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by babatee1985(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
See as she resemble Sophia Momodu ( Davido's first baby mama)...
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by grandstar(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
TheAngry1:

You had a choice to either say something nice or shut the hell up, you chose to say something nasty. May the rest of your life not be nasty in Jesus name.

O boy, you provoke o!
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by nikkypearl(f): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Where's the backside?
bad belle sad

1 Like

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by nikkypearl(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Juell:
Yorubas are blessed, no matter how slim, they'll still have backside. grin
yes we dey here tongue
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2018
She looks like a gecko.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by newoffer: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Juell:
. The angel in charge of moulding Yoruba is not happy o. Backside like felele
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by owomida1: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Na frontside I see. Pls where is the real backside?
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Oloriburuku. Omo ale jati jati.

Bunapp:
Where is it please
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Church girl

Is she not the same person that said "she made N25 million after selling her oil"

How come she dress like a common criminal

Lol! She actually never called herself a church girl. And i never even saw her pray in d house. Or mention jesus.

It was haters dt painted her wt dt brush to decampaign her and teddyA. The only thing she said was dt she was very spiritual at a young age and would see things. Tobi later revealed this to all the housemates, as part of a task.

Being reasonable, softspoken, mature and having dt superiority aura doesnt mean one is religious. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by daannyy(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
scaramenga:
She no even fine sef
She fine oo,she no fine..She don make am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Range042: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Jes like her name bam bam...the backside bam joor, jes dat the pix never depicted it well.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by yesloaded: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Where's the backside?
savage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by scaramenga: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2018
daannyy:

She fine oo,she no fine..She don make am
what did she make?
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by kinibigdeal(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2018
Teddy A's toilet backside
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by IsaAbubakar: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
yes we dey here tongue
i want to bang you kiss
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by SirLakes: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
TheAngry1:

You had a choice to either say something nice or shut the hell up, you chose to say something nasty. May the rest of your life not be nasty in Jesus name.

Ahn ahn Are you bambam??
The way you take personalize this matter tire me ooooooo undecided
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by TheAngry1: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
grandstar:

O boy, you provoke o!

Na prayer I pray for am...nothing like provoke there.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by TheAngry1: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
SirLakes:

Ahn ahn Are you bambam??
The way you take personalize this matter tire me ooooooo undecided

Read my comment, it was a prayer, not a curse. Na you dey personalise this issue o!
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by SirLakes: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
TheAngry1:

Read my comment, it was a prayer, not a curse. Na you dey personalise this issue o!
You are angry true true

Ama gonna pass cool
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by TheAngry1: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
SirLakes:

You are angry true true

Ama gonna pass cool

Better!
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by MunorAnne(f): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Where's the backside?
Still looking for it
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Flat screen

D best...Hw many people still dey use Big headed t.v
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by chat2deen(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
"we go dance nay-ked for klub quilox olohun" in brodda shaggi's voice grin grin grin grin oyiye omajeniye
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
MunorAnne:
Still looking for it
Let me know when you find it, dear
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Juell:
Its called igbi NLA smiley
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. The title of thread makes it seem like BamBam and her backside are twon different entities.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by OBku4(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy
Lolz.. na condition make teddy A follow am.
walahi... body no be firewood
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by dominique(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
The girl has mad connections, doesn't look like she will fade into oblivion like other ex housemates.
Re: Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox by innocential3032(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wer is the backside? I cn only see the flower and one black photo of a girl place on the wall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo / PSquare's Dad Dies After Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.