Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) (91255 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Bambam Poses With Her Backside At Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by GistMore2: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie is calling on Shina Peller's Quilox to do something about the club’s drainage before it injures someone after she sustained an injury at its car park.

The single mother of one shared a video on her social media page and it revealed her scratched thighs. It also showed that the actress’ bandaged knees while she was placed on drip.

Okorie said that she fell into the club’s drainage at the car park.
According to her, she posted the video to make sure corrections are made and not to talk down on the club. .

She wrote;

Coming out of @clubquilox this morning I fell into the drainage at the car park. It was a bad experience, please quickly do something about those opened gutters before it kills someone ,
Other people might not have the Grace
To survive such incident
But I thank God For his grace over my life
Am doing this because it’s necessary
Not to talk down on the club
But for corrections to be made
So it doesn’t happen to some one else
Thank you
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Xf0XrHQkH

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nollywood-actress-angela-okorie-survive-near-death-experience-at-lagos-club

2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by GistMore2: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2019

1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
And this will open d border

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
soryy ehn enjoy the aftermath of calling mercy Johnson a witch.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Netanya(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Eeyah..sorry

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
How does that affect the spiraling price of rice in the market today??

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Jasen1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ndo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Get well soon

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
whoa there
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Igetmyown247: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thank God she is okay. Get well Soon Angie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

Most of the celebrities are attention seeking addicts, who can do anything to chase clout and stay in the news. From one staged beef to another and one staged trend to another.

She should have come up with a better plot for her charade, which was intended to flaunt her soft bum; or at least, she could have given a cleaner view other than this bruise-ridden thigh of hers.
When I saw, near death and gutter, I was expecting to see serious bone fracture or hip dislocation from the impact of the crash; rather, all I could see is a bruised hip which looks like the aftermath of some masochist session in the club.

People fall everyday and life goes on. Next time if you haven't got any better thing to flaunt, just keep your blooded bum to yourself. It's for your personal concern and not for public consumption.

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by SolarRen(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
The fake love all these actresses shower on each other on IG tho grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is it this small injury that she went to hospital for take drip. Something she will just apply.
"awolowo leave"

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
wait oh! is she really taking drip cus she fell inside gutter? grin grin

260 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Awuf dey run belle. This happens when you want to drain a guy’s pocket on sha yo.
Only one bottle of Irish Cream, your head can’t carry.
Next time just request for malt to avoid story that touches
By the way, you need detox not drips.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by salford1: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
And how is this our problem? Was her eyes at the back of her head? Oh I see why, she was still under the influence of alcohol after clubbing overnight, she fell into a drainage but decided to pass on the blame so she can trend.

She even has a drip line for a bruise grin. Seems the hospital is detoxing the alcohol in her system.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by prince985(m): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
So sorry.....I have been there b4 so I understand

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
They sue in the USA for this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by tsfxtech(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today, attract more customers and make more money.
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who is she?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Sholaco: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Probably she was drunk

14 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Jimbadly: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin

I bet she was totally inebriated before that happened. Completely jaded with alcohol so much so that she couldn't see where she was going and fell into the ditch.

Sorry o hanty.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by robertmugabe: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Who is she?
She's Angela Okorie that fell Into Drainage At Quilox grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by EzeAmusu(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shameless old woman. Quilox kill u Dia.
See as this old thing day fool herself.
Gutter water kill u Dia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by chloride6: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
And you couldn't call the attention of management to it quietly.

Anyway you have been noticed..

10 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
wittyt98:
wait oh! is she really taking drip cus she fell inside gutter? grin grin
as in my guy I tire o..

9 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hook sorry,next time be mindful of thatNndo

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
Re: Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) by Obierika(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is that why she should take pics on hospital bed without her panties on?

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.