Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Vamp, a vampire story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Vamp, a vampire story (2290 Views)

Mated To A Vampire - Feather's Stories / Mated To A Vampire - Feather's Stories / Two Bridges Of Fate (vampire Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Karl vamp is one hot tempered,playful,dope,cool vampire who ran away from his world in the hands of his Dad and sister,to the human world to live a normal teenage life,there at school he Meets kell wayne who he finally falls in love with,now he has to protect her from her dad and looks for a way to stop the ritual festival.
This story Is written by millagold and available on www.donsimonii.com
Will be posted thrice weekly here

Full story click this link
http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP?
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2018
I woke up still laying on my bed feeling too lazy to stand up,so I waited for my brother or my mum to come and wake me up,then I closed my eyes,not knowing when my schmuck brother sneaked inside my room,switched off the light and
"Grrrr"he screamed,i jerked up from my bed feeling sacred
"Switch on the light you punk!"I said angrily,then he gently switched on the light
"Am sorry okay,i just wanted to scare you like a vampire"he said laughing
"Dont ever try such again,and I have been telling you a million times,there is no such thing as vampires okay"I said advicely
"Gush stop dreaming,vampires still exist,there is just scarcity of them,that's why"he said still on his feet standing
"Whatever just get out of my room"I commanded still annoyed,then he moved out slamming the door,i checked what the time was,then I remembered I was late for school, I rushed to the bathroom and refreshed myself.
"Mummy"I screamed as I rushed downstairs wearing a short pink ball gown,a pashmina around my neck,on my feet was a white striped flats,with my black hair poured down to my waist,carrying a yellow cross bag
"Mum take a look at my dress"I said happily
"Not bad though,you look great"mum replied wearing a smile on her face
"Where is frank?"I asked showing no concern
"He has gone for his dance rehearsals"she answered maturely.I was Gona be going to my new school today and I wondered what is gonna be like,as I was done taking break fast,then I drove off to school.
X
It's my first day in vanguard college,i wondered how many friends I would make.As I walked in the class gorgeously,i noticed all eyes were on me including the teacher
"Hey guys"I greeted faking a smile
"Alright I guess you are new here,so please come and introduce yourself"the teacher said as I walked to the front of the class nervously
"I am Kell Wayne,am new here,i hope we all get along"I introduced briefly,a sound followed my short speech
"So any empty seat"the teacher asked checking scrutingly,finally
"Miss wayne"said the teacher wryly
"Please move over here"I went hurriedly to my seat beside a guy whose dark hair is deemed covering half of His eyes with a sky blue eyes that suit his deep blue t-shirt
"Hey"I greeted smiling, he didn't reply,i decided to shut my mouth before I get another snub from him
"Kell meet me in my office "the teacher said as soon the class was over
"Now?"I asked
"Yeah now"he answered and left the class,i stood up and rushed out following him while running so I could caught up with him,while running I fell down
"Yish,what a mess"I said as I was about trying to stand up,i saw someone's hand at my front,i stretched my hand forward to that person hand and pulled me up,only for me to know that it was that snub
"Hi"he greeted softly smiling as I could see his dimple,i greeted back faking a smile
"Am Karl vamp,am sorry for not answering you in class"he apologized,so actually he heard me but Didnt just want to reply
"Am Kell wayne"I introduced myself,then Didnt know when I started smiling at him and he smiled back,i checked my wristwatch,i was already late
"Hmm Karl I gotta go,teacher needs my attention"I told him innocently
"Do you know his office?"he asked
"Huh no"I replied doubly,so he showed me the way to the teacher's office
"Thanks"I appreciated
"Your welcome"he said as he left me right in front of the teacher's office
"Come in"I heard a voice echoed out from the room as I knocked,i apologised for coming late as I walked in
"Never mind,have your seat"he said,I thanked him,he brought out a form and told me to fill it;I gave it back to him as soon as I was done
"Am mr Patrick by name and your principal"he introduced maturely
"Alright sir"I said
"You can leave now"he said as I obediently stood up and left his office.
As I got home I never resisted telling mum and Frank about how school went and the new friendly made,but I think am starting to like Karl.

1 Like

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Chapter 2
It wasn't bad leaving home anyway to come to the real world where I can live a normal teenage life.
It was a Monday morning when i went to school,i was lost in class,immediately Mr Patrick started teaching,a girl gorgously entered,she introduced herself as requested by Mr Patrick,her name as said was Kell Wayne,after introducing she was led to sit beside me
"Hey"she greeted me,i heard but couldn't reply causevi wasn't in the mood but was pretty sure she felt bad.
After when class was over,i stood up deciding to go to the library,on my way,i saw her on the floor,probably might have mistakenly sliped so I decided to help her and apologized for not replying when she greeted,i thought she was gona snide me after when I pulled her up but she didn't,i greeted smiling and she did the same too,we introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries,her name wasn't bad though, she looks wonderfully and beautifully made,smart with her dark blue eyes and her long black hair
"Hmm karl;I gotta go,teacher needs my attention"she said innocently,i was sure she didn't know the way,i showed her the way to Mr Patrick office.she thanked me,i left her blushing on my own.
X
I lazily jumped on the couch in the sitting room,thinking about Kell
"What the hell is wrong with me"I thought,i picked up my phone and called max
"Where the hell are you guys!"I yelled
"Chill lax okay,i forgot to tell you I,Ken and jade were going for an outing"he explained briefly
Great,without me huh"I said drably,he apologised
"Alright I will buy It"I said smiling
"School?"he asked,i told him about Kell
"Wow,she really looks hot even without seeing her"he said in a dotty manner
"I will introduce her tomorow"I said.
"Thanks bro"max said
"Extend my greetings to the guys"I said.
"No probs"he assured then hung up,max is like a brother to me,the onebi adore most,he is cool,handsome,good at keeping secret,smart and brillant and the only one who understands me most
"Gush"I said tiredly as I fully rested on the couch as my mind flashed back to my life In the vampire world,i actually missed my family anyway,now I am in the human world,i have to keep living my life alone,i didnt know when i fell asleep.
I hope you guys would like it.

1 Like

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Chapter 3

"Make sure you participate in all activities in school today okay "my mum instructed as I sat down for breakfast
"Alright mum"I assured her,as I was done eating I went and off to school.
X
As I entered the class noticing no teacher was in class,everyone had their own things doing and also noticed Karl was also not in class,so I moved to my sit and sat down feeling left alone,i didn't know when Karl came in and
"Boo!"he shouted,i was darn scared that my eyes were already filled with tears,but couldn't drop
"Hi"he greeted smiling l could see more other 3 people with him
"Hey"I greeted faking a smile while they all sat down respectively on their sit
"Who are this people"I asked
"These are my friends,Ken,jade,and my bestie max"he introduced briefly pointing to each of them
"Hey"they greeted excluding the girl jade
"While don't we play games"Karl suggested,jade stood up
"What wrong jade"Ken asked showing concern
"Am not playing "she said frowning her face
"Okay while don't you join us in reading then"I suggested
"Am not in the mood don't you get!"she yelled and angrily left the class,and that's when I knew jade doesn't like me,i couldn't say anything cause I felt for myself,i wanted to cry but I couldn't.

1 Like

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Chapter 4

As I,Ken,max,and jade entered the class I noticed no teacher was in the class and noticed Kell was on her seat alone,so I sneaked to her seat and
"Boo!"I shouted,she was seriously scared,but pretended not to feel for her so I faked a smile,i introduced Ken,max and jade to her,she greeted them,they all answered excluding jade,then I decided to bring up and idea, everyone accepted to it,excluding jade,something was wrong,i could read her mind,she didn't like Kell
"Okay why don't you join us in reading then"Kell suggested
"Am not in the mood,don't you get"jade yelled at Kell then went out,i couldn't see any reason why jade should be mad at Kell,jade isn't that type of person,i tried calling her cell but she wasn't picking,i was pretty sure Kell wasn't happy about that,she felt dejected,i felt every part of her on me,she was sad.
X
"Why the hell did you leave school?"Ken asked upsetly as we all entered the house,she didn't respond,they sat down expect me
"I know you dont like Kell right"I aske"yes I dont"she replied drably
"Of course you don't have to show it,she felt pretty bad in class"I said seethely,max stood up
"Come on jade you got no reason why you should hate kell"max said nicely jade stood up
"You guys just want me to be friends with her right"jade asked
"Yeah"max and Ken choruses simultaneously
"Am by just disliking her for no reason,i thought she knew about karl's identity, so I was scared she would leak it out"jade said carely,she cares about me,not bad
"Thats all?"max asked suprisely
"And I guess I was pretty bit jealous"she said then left to her room
"Wat da!"Ken said suprisely,jealous??why would she be,its not that i and Kell are dating or something or maybe jade likes me.

http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20 VAMP?
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by Vulcanheph(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice story keep it up
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:30am On May 01, 2018
Vulcanheph:
Nice story keep it up
Thanks Hope u have Read the newer episodes on the blog
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by francis6611(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2018
nice work.....keep it moving...am@ your back
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by francis6611(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2018
dude can't seems to read the new chapter @ the blog
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
francis6611:
dude can't seems to read the new chapter @ the blog
Good morning sir, it would be updated and don't forget to air any of your complaints on the blog
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 2:09pm On May 02, 2018
It's Ken birthday, when I Ken and jade decided to go on a tour to a zoological garden,after when we finally got there,we were strolling around the zoo as we were going,we saw something more to say like someone lying on the floor lifelessly,we moved closer to it and saw it was a boy in from of a vampire,we were scared and was about to run
"I thought vampires don't exist anymore"I thought,as we were about to run,he stood up and groans in pains,then he fell down back on his knees,turning to his human form
"He Seems good,i think we should help him"I suggested
"Help him?don't you think its dangerous "jade said in fear,i couldn't utter a word cause I was also nervous
"Guys,come on He is weak,let's help him"I said,so we moved closer,carried him gently to the car and drove home.
X
"My name is Karl vamp"he introduced himself to us after we were done taking care of him
"You''re a vampire"jade asked,he answered saying
"Yes i am"
"So what are you doing in this world"I asked with full concentration
"I ran away from home,because ibhated where I stayed,every ritual tradition celebration,vampires sacrifices human,which I disliked"he explained briefly,i felt for his story and was flabbergasted,as at that day we took care of Karl and made him one of our friend and also kept his identity as a secret.jade made me remember this after when she said the reason why she didn't like Kell and also when she said she was a bit jealous,not like as if Kell and Karl where dating or maybe jade likes Karl,Karl is every girl's choice,he is handsome,cute,tall and brilliant,so I thought jade was jealous because she thinks Karl likes Kell.
Keep enjoying readers�

New post available, click this link for direct acess
https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP

Or visit www.donsimonii.com and check out other stories
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:31am On May 04, 2018
Chapter 6

I was watching film with Frank when the door bell came up,
"I'll get it"I said as I stood up to the door then opened it
"Karl?"I said suprisely
"Arent you happy to see me?"he asked and I could see his dimple
"Hm,what are you doin here"I stammered
"Not even a hey,at least"he asked still getting me but
"Okay am sorry,hey"I apologized and greeted him with a bit seriousness
"You are not smiling "he said,I smiled
"What are you doing here?"I asked
"Just wanna hang out"he said
"With who?"I asked
With you of course"he replied
"Does he likes me?"I asked myself
"Oh"I said
"So are you ready?"he asked smiling
"Am I nice wearing this?"I asked pointing to the dress I was wearing
"Sexy"he said smiling,I smiled
"Alright let me take my phone"I said as I moved in,took my phone and came out wearing a big smile,we moved to his car and he drove off
"So where are we going?"I asked with interest
"To see a movie"he answered driving
"Is this a date or something?"I asked myself
"A movie?"I asked
"Yes"he replied
"Okay"I said
You have a brother?"he asked
"Yep,his name is frank"I replied
"You like him?"he asked
"Why wouldn't I like my brother?"I asked myself
"Yeah I like him,but he misbehave sometimes,he scares me disguising himself as a vampire and I hate vampires he keeps telling me,they exist but I believe their is no such thing as vampires"I said sincerely
"You hate vampires?"he asked smirking
"Yah"I answered
"I think you're being sincere"he said
"Yea"I said,I wasn't happy about how jade behaved then i other day,I don't think she fits to be a mean girl,so I had to ask Karl
"Karl,am I a bad person?"I asked as I turned to him
"No,you're not, why asking?"he asked as I turned back to my normal position
"It's jade"I said
"Kell come on,she was been childish and guess what"he said smiling
"What?"I asked
"She send greetings and said she's sorry"he said
"Really?"I asked
"Yeah,she felt bad too"he said
"Awwn"I said,we finally got there he stopped the car,as we both got down together,we entered the mall,bought the ticket and entered the cinema sitting down beside each other,I was feeling uncomfortable
"You're comfortable?"he asked
"Yeah,a bit"I said pretendiously,as the movie started I started feeling cold
"You're cold right?"he asked concentrately as if he had been staring at me
"Yes i am"I replied,immediately he pulled off his hood and covered me with it
"Thanks,what about you?"I asked
"Never mind,i'll be fine"he assured me,suddenly I felt sleepy,and I didn't know when i placed my head on his shoulder.
X
"Thanks karl"I thanked him
"Yeah"he said
"Your hood?"I asked wanting him to collect it
"You can keep it with you"he said smiling
"Bye"I said
"Bye"he said as I got down from the car,then moved inside,I walked to my room blushing,I fell on the bed hugging his hood,the thing is that i have a crush on Karl but I don't wana show it,and I think Karl likes me,what ever it is I like Karl too.
Am sure you are enjoying this story,if there is any complain,please urge it as a comment,I will adjust,love you readers.

New post available, click this link for direct acess
https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by devilmaycry1(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2018
wow nice story
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 9:48pm On May 04, 2018
devilmaycry1:
wow nice story
Thanks Don't forget to leave your comments on the blog too
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:53am On May 05, 2018
new update availabe click this link https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 11:39am On May 06, 2018
new update availabe click this link https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
And other stories too
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
And other stories, thanks
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
Chapter 7

"Wow I look cute"I said to myself as i looked at the mirror although my image looks blurr cause am a vampire,I looked around my room finding everything boring,so I decided to hang out with kell,I wore a carrot jean,a sleeveless t-shirt with a grey hood,on my feet was a footwear.
"Goodmorning guys"I greeted as I walked downstairs
"Gudmoring karl"they greeted back as I sat on the couch
"Wow you look cool,where are you going?"Max asked
"Am hanging out"I replied
"With who?"Ken asked
"Kell"I answered
"A date?"they both chroused
"No,just in the mood"I said
"Guys,breakfast is ready "jade called from the dinning
"Greetings to kell"Ken said from the dinning
"Alright"I Said as I stood up to leave
"Karl"jade called on me
"Yes"I replied smiling,I read her mind,she wanted to apologize to kell,she's sorry
"Hmm,I want you to greet kell and tell her am sorry"she said
"Okay jade"I said,she thanked me smiling,I hugged her kindly and moved out
"I wonder what face kell would wear when she sees me"I thought as I drove.
X
"Hey"I greeted
"Karl"she called to me in surprise,sheb wasn't expecting me I guess,making her feel flabbergasted,to the extent she couldn't greet
"Alright Am sorry,hey"she greeted and also apologized
"Youre not smiling"I said smiling
"Come on"she smiled
"Alright am serious"I said
She asked me what I was doing in her house,telling her I wanted to hang out with her,
"Am I nice wearing this?"she asked
"Sexy"I said smiling
"Alright let me take my phone"she said and moved in,a minute later,she came out smiling
"So where are we going"she asked nervously
"To see a movie"I replied while
driving,she was surprised,I was smiling cause I read her mind,she thought it was a date,I love her though,I asked about her brother who she said she likes but misbehave sometimes,she noted she hates vampires,so if she find out am a vampire,definitely she will hate me too and that wouldn't be good
"Karl,can I ask you a question"she asked
"Yeah sure"I answered still driving
"Am I a bad person"she asked as she turned To me and her face gradually becoming sad
"No,you're not,why do you ask"I asked,lemme guess it was jade,I was right,I made I understand jade asked of her and also is apologizing,she was happy after all.
After some drive more,we arrived
"Finally we are here"I said as we both got down together,entering the mall,bought the ticket and entered the cinema, sitting beside each other,I noticed she wasn't comfortable
"You're comfortable? "I asked looking at her
"Yeah a bit"she said,the movie started and we were all ready to watch,few minutes later,I looked at kell and I noticed she was feeling cold
"You're cold right?"I asked,she was,then I pulled off my good and covered her with it
"Thanks,what about you"she asked concernly
"Nevermind,I will be fine"I assured her,suddenly I felt her head on my shoulder,that would be my first touch of a human girl I like on me,I wished I could become human,I looked at her and saw she was asleep,kell was darn pretty,no doubt about it.
"Thanks karl"she smiled
"Yeah"I said
"Your hood?"she asked as she was about getting down
"You can keep it with you"I said smiling
"Bye"she said as she got down
"Bye"I said as I saw her walked inside,it was already evening,so I went back home,feeling happy I enjoyed my day with kell.
Readers I hope you peeps are enjoying this story,maybe you should start putting yourself on suspense as from now,who knows if kell would find out about karl's identity.

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:07am On May 09, 2018
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
new updates now available click https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2018
chapter 8

I thought it was gona be hard talking to jade,but it wasn't after when I was done with my practical classes,It was lunch I jumped to the cafeteria where the guys were,
"Hey guys"I greeted smiling and when I saw jade,I was happy,she sounded cool anyway
"Kell,we thought you weren't in school"Ken said
"Where have been?"Karl asked
"Actually I went for my practical classes"I replied as I sat down
"Hi kell"jade greeted I wasn't expecting it though,I greeted back smiling
"Am sorry for the other day"she apologized and I could see the sorry expression on her face
"Nah,never mind,its okay, by the way,I love your dress"I said smiling as I stood up getting ready for my next practical class
"Where are you going"Karl asked looking at me
"I wana get ready for my next practical class"I replied
"Alright"he smiled and I could see his dimple
"Bye"I said
"Bye"they choruses as I left.
Am sorry this pov is too short,am sure you readers are enjoying it.
MillaGold's work✌

for full story click https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
It's another day and I have decided to tell kell how I feel about her,its gonna be hard anyway cause I don't know how she feels about me but I got no choice,as I was done dressing I heard a knock
"Come in"I said,the door opened as the guys came in
"Hey Karl"they all greeted,I greeted back as I wondered what they want
"When would you tell Karl about it"Ken asked
"I guess maybe today"I doubt
"Okay we bought something for you"max said
"Not actually for you but for kell"jade said smiling
"Okay,what is it?"I asked as jade bought out a small box
"What's in it?"I asked suspiciously, she opened it and showed it to me
"A necklace"I said suprisely
"Isnt it beautiful?"jade asked
"Yeah it is,but I can't just give it to her like that"I said stemly
"Yes you can"max said
"Shes Gonna be suprise"Ken said
"Alright"I Said collecting it
"That is much better"Ken said smiling.
X
Meeting the physics teacher in class,we went to our seat respectively,I noticed Kell wasn't in class,even after when class was over,she didn't show up,I went out looking for her
"Where could she be?"I asked myself already tired of looking for her,I decided to go to the library,I saw her sitting there alone
"Here you are"I said as I sat down
"Oh hey karl"she greeted smiling
"Hey,what are you doing here,all alone"I asked as she continued writing,maybe I was interrupting,this wouldn't be good,she was busy
"Uh,the principal needed me to do something for him so I came here,is silent"she explained still writing
"I see you're busy"I said
"Yeah"she said
"Should I give her the necklace or tell her first"I thought confusely
"Hm kell"I called to her attention
"Yep"she stopped writing,I brought out the box and have it to her,and she gently opened it
"Wow,who is for?"she asked smiling,seriously does she thinks I came to her for advice or what
"Actually its for you"I said while my heart beats
"For me"she asked,she sounds speechless
"Kell,I like you"I said it unconfidently,I wasn't good at asking a girl out
"Me?"she asked
"Yeah,is it wrong falling in love with you?"I asked staring at her
"Hmm,actually Karl i"I cut in
"Dont like me?"I asked
"No,I ♡you"she said smiling
"What?"I was surprised,for the fact she said so,probably she must have been crushing on me,I smiled at her,then she stood up
"I have to go meet the principal"she said
"Okay"I said smiling
"And thanks for the necklace "she smiled and left
"Woah!"I exclaimed as I jumped off my seat
"I love you kell"I said silently to myself.
X
"So how did it go with kell"max asked as we were all sitter in the sitting room
"Sorry guys for not telling you at school but its went perfectly well"I said
"She liked you before?"jade asked
"I think so,for the fact she accepted fast,she must have been crushing on me"I said
"Wow!lucky you"jade said
"Yah thanks"I said as I stood up to my room.
Wow!finally Karl and kell together now.
Enjoying reading readers.

for full story click https://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20VAMP
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Divepen, mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Chapter 10

I was in the library when Karl walked in,interrupting what I was doing,I kept busy on what I was doing as he talked to him,but he called to my attention giving me a box,I opened it,seeing a diamond necklace,I thought it was for someone else,only for him to tell me,it was my,I thought I got slapped in my hears,
"Hmm,kell,I like you"he confessed inconfidently,I was shocked
"Is it wrong falling in love with you?"he asked staring at me,this was the chance I got to express my feelings too,buh he didn't let me,he thought I don't like him,which wasn't true
"No,I love you"I said smiling,I couldn't believe I said that,he was surprised too,he smiled,I noticed I had to go and meet the principal,so I thanked him for the necklace and left.
X
"Why are you so happy "Frank said as I entered inside sitting on the couch
"Someone expressed his feelings to me and gave me a necklace "I said blushing
"Who?"Frank asked
"Karl?"mum doubt
"Yes"I answered
"Wow"Frank said happily
"How did you know about him?"I asked
"Frank told me about him"she said
"Tsh,nosey guy"I said a bit frowning
"It's not bad,so you accepted?"mum asked
"Yes I did"I answered
"You like him?"she asked
"Yes mum "I answered as I stood up to my room.
If you love someone,try making it up to them,and not hiding feelings away from them,cause someone might confess before you do,this is majority for the guys.
-MillaGold.

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by donsimoniiblog: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Chapter 11

We were all sitting in the sitting room waiting for Karl,until we heard Karl scream from his room,we rushed to his room,entering his room,his eyes were red,his teeth were sharp,and he seems angry,he sped to me so fast holding my neck,wanting to bite me,I was so scared
"Karl,just be your normal self "I said then he fell
"Woah,have never seen a thing like this before"Ken said suprisely,have never did too,but I heard vampires are really powerful and so fast,we carried him to his bed
"I hope he would be fine"jade said,he gently opened his eyes,they were normal now
"Are you okay?"ken asked
"I don't think so"he replied weakly,it was obvious
"What was that all about"ken asked
"Sorry for hurting you max,but I think its a sign"he said
"A sign?"we all chroused
"Yeah,I don't know what sign is all about,but I feel weak"he said,then he starts to bleed from his nose
"You're bleeding karl"jade said as bought out an handkerchief and gives It to him,he sat on the bed comfortably
"You're cold right?"Ken asked
"Yeah,its vampires nature,buh we don't feel it"he said,no wonder his room is extremely cold,you can get freezed in it,that's more reason why we hardly come to his room
"Would you be able to go to school?"I asked
"I don't think so"he said
"Sorry"we chroused
"Thanks but don't let kell to know am a vampire "he pleaded
"You're qualied?"jade asked
"Yes I am"he answered
"I guess we should leave for now"I suggested as we all went to our room respectively, I entered my room and I was scared, I have never seen a thing like this before,but I know Karl is strong he is capable of controlling whosoever is controlling him,I trust him and hoped he would be fine,kell's call came up
"Hey max,I called Karl,but he is not picking,aren't you guys coming to school?"she asked
"Yeah"I answered
"Why?"she asked
"Nothing"I answered
"Okay bye"she said and hang up,am sure she's feeling pretty bad at the absence of Karl.
Enjoy reading readers.

Re: The Vamp, a vampire story by grammys: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
nice, following

(1) (Reply)

Crusader's Diary / Benny & Bayo / From Third World To First : The Singapore Story: 1965-2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.