Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) (275 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

A very devastating report reaching Igbere TV news desk this night revealed that policemen are currently on the run after killing an innocent Ebonyian for refusing to give them 100 naira.

An eyewitness shared this with Igbere TV correspondent

"Ebonyi CP, Titus Larmode, is it not high time you dismantled the illegal night checkpoints you created upon your arrival in Ebonyi?".

"Your men of AK along Water works, precisely at Anan world shot this young man to death for allegedly refusing to offer them N100".

"They left his lifeless body and ran away. But how far can they run? The lifeless body of this young man may be swept away by the torrential rain falling in Abakaliki this night".

"I wish to reflect that your Predecessor, Madam Peace Ibekwe used to personally patrol the streets in the night with gallant officers and their duty was indeed to protect lives and property".

Buy you came and introduced the checkpoints that rather check the pockets of motorists. We are beginning to fear of they are not herdsmen militia?

"Time to put them on check and dismantle all road blocks or you quit"!

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/434316/breaking-policemen-on-the-run-after-killing-an-innocent-citizen-because-of-100-naira-in-ebonyi-state-happening-nowgraphic-photo/

Re: Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by rifasenate11(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
the worst police force in the world . one stopped me along Ahmad bello way, Abuja, I stopped he enter the passenger side and sat down and told me that I jumped the traffic lights... I didn't allow him to finish what he was saying, I just went straight and blasted him, I passed the light as at 11 seconds on the green light. the moment they saw that I am shouting and was determine to follow them. to the station or court just to prove that I did not jump the light, the other one came down and told me that if he had a pistol he swears he will use it on me.. that's how they waste innocent lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by rifasenate11(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
always shooting the civilians.
Re: Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by Emmycute30(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Another life lost due to the insensitivity of the police. RIP to the dead.
Re: Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Tension As Policemen Kill An Innocent Citizen In Ebonyi (photo) by adadike(f): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
pls my people, give them their hundred naira and preserve your life. life has no duplicate. Rip my brother.
Give us state police!!! It is all these almajiri\ Fulani officers that don't even know the sanctity of life that committed this sacrilege. Give us state police now!

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged With Raping 15-year-old Daughte / Cooker / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Sack 2 Kogi Communities, Kill 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.