Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Personal Prayers. PMCH May 2018. MFM May 2018. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personal Prayers. PMCH May 2018. MFM May 2018. (824 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers. PMCH May 2018. MFM May 2018. by bummyla(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Personal Prayers. PMCH May 2018. MFM May 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. May 2018 Power Must Change Hands, Connecting To The Great Physician.

Confession: Psalm 91
1. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders in this country, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and give me the weapons of war to conquer every war rising against me, in the name of Jesus.
6. Any power trying to bring me down, I bring you down before you bring me down, in the name of Jesus.
7. Any anti-greatness power of my father’s house, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
8. Anti-favour spirit, I bind you and I cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
9. My mockers shall bow before me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
10. Any power that has pursued me here today, before I leave this place, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God, arise and manifest Your greatness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise for my sake and let those troubling me know that they are nothing, in the name of Jesus.
13. Those looking down at me shall hear my story and shall be dazed, in the name of Jesus.
14. Before seven hours, thunder of the Almighty God, strike the hands of any witch doctor assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/26/personal-prayers-pmch-may-2018-mfm-may-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-may-2018-power-must-change-hands-connecting-to-the-great-physician/

(1) (Reply)

Is There Free Will In Heaven / Please, Where Can I Report A Noisy Church In Ibadan? / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.