Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (815 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Dream Interpreters, Interpret This Dreams Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 6:13am On May 13, 2019
I had two strange dreams at the early hours of today.
In the first one; I was in a very dark room but I could see myself surrounded by some dark forces who were about to torment me then immediately I began to shout " I belong to the God of Isresl" repeatedly and I continue shouting it with " Holy ghost fire" then I saw myself multiply into more 10 and each of myself began to fight and beat those dark forces.the other of myself were all having wings in an Angel appearance until I woke up.

In the second dream I walk into my room and saw my neighbor and a boy opening my pot of food and fetching from it and I confronted her that while would she do that without my permission but she told me I can do nothing and began to abused me and even told the boy with her to come and beat me up, instead I was the one that ended up beating both her and the boy and chase them out of my room.

please anyone who have an idea about the meaning of any the dreams should help me out.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by agohmamuda(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2019
I couldn't read the post at all. All I know is, I see a dark cloud around. Be warned.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Acjohn(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2019
You will truiph through the strength of God and there are those eating from what's yours that u need to confront spiritually
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by prudentsolution: 6:28am On May 13, 2019
It means you have a very active spiritual life. Continue to develop it.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by tempest01(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2019
Try to build on your spiritual life by trying as much as possible to avoid sin. Pray and also watch out for your food you eat and the people that have access to your house/ kitchen.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2019
It means there are gatherings against you but God has made you triumph over them already. Just continue praying and watching, you'll soon realize it.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by statistics1(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2019
may be too much of horror movies...

what do I know sha...

u are in Nigeria u wl definitely experience such N:B. don't ask me why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 6:50am On May 13, 2019
statistics1:
may be too much of horror movies...

what do I know sha...

u are in Nigeria u wl definitely experience such
N:B. don't ask me why
I hope you are not one of the types who claim there is no spirit bla bla bla.....see my brother there are spiritual warfares going on whether you believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by NPComplete: 6:54am On May 13, 2019
Paranoid delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2019
bro its just a dream. white people too dream but don't pay too much emphasis on it. I dream about bad stuff all d time but when I wake up I just carry on with my life and nothing happens. as far as your hands are clean and no blood is on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by NPComplete: 7:32am On May 13, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro its just a dream. white people too dream but don't pay too much emphasis on it. I dream about bad stuff all d time but when I wake up I just carry on with my life and nothing happens. as far as your hands are clean and no blood is on it

Don't mind them. Africa is filled with superstitious halfwits and morons. With all the dreams they dream and the interpretations they get from pastors, babalawos and mystics they are still backwards. Still unenlightened. Still unwell.

This guy is suffering from acute subconscious paranoia and it is manifesting in his dreams. He feels something is out to get him and that's why he keeps seeing antagonists in every dream. The unfortunate thing is that he has brought his dream for interpretation from people like him who will only end up fueling his paranoia more and the cycle continues.

Ask any of them to bring proof that their dream interpretation has worked or helped them now they will start telling u it is personal and give u ridiculous stories that cannot be verified.

1 Like

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Leis: 8:40am On May 13, 2019
tommyken:
In the first one; I was in a very dark room but I could see myself surrounded by some dark forces who were about to torment me then immediately I began to shout " I belong to the God of Isresl" repeatedly and I continue shouting it with " Holy ghost fire" then I saw myself multiply into more 10 and each of myself began to fight and beat those dark forces.the other of myself were all having wings in an Angel appearance until I woke up.

In the second dream I walk into my room and saw my neighbor and a boy opening my pot of food and fetching from it and I confronted her that while would she do that without my permission but she told me I can do nothing and began to abused me and even told the boy with her to come and beat me up, instead I was the one that ended up beating both her and the boy and chase them out of my room.

please anyone who have an idea about the meaning of any the dreams should help me out.

http://dreamstorchlight.org

This man has dedicated his time to interpretation of Dreams for people.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by statistics1(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2019
tommyken:

I hope you are not one of the types who claim there is no spirit bla bla bla.....see my brother there are spiritual warfares going on whether you believe it or not.

sir, "your believe, mine believe " are very much different..
you experience what your believed.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2019
tommyken:

It's quite a good sign to be able to overpower such demons for it shows you have a capacity that's stronger than theirs.

But mind you, there are stronger forces than such ones, so don't relent, keep building your spiritual capacity till none of them have any power over you.

The second is similar to the first, only just different actors or appearances, so bottom line you triumphed over those dark powers.

God bless.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by OtemAtum: 5:09pm On May 13, 2019
Your brain is making up stuffs for you because in your waking life, you always think yourself as being powerful. Your dreams are reflections of what you think about yourself and others.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 13, 2019
OtemAtum:
Your brain is making up stuffs for you because in your waking life, you always think yourself as being powerful. Your dreams are reflections of what you think about yourself and others.
Get out of my thread if you have nothing meaning to say...claiming sabi sabi when you are actually ignorant.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by OtemAtum: 12:46am On May 14, 2019
tommyken:

Get out of my thread if you have nothing meaning to say...claiming sabi sabi when you are actually ignorant.

Hmm, the book of Eta-n-tagba has spoken about people like you before.

Eta-n-tagba 13:1-3
1. An ignorant person will explain what he does not understand in a way that his fellow ignorant person shall think that they now understand it vividly.
2. But all such are false knowledge.
3. And when a wise person comes to explain that same thing in truth, the ignorant persons shall not listen to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 14, 2019
OtemAtum:

Hmm, the book of Eta-n-tagba has spoken about people like you before.

Eta-n-tagba 13:1-3
1. An ignorant person will explain what he does not understand in a way that his fellow ignorant person shall think that they now understand it vividly.
2. But all such are false knowledge.
3. And when a wise person comes to explain that same thing in truth, the ignorant persons shall not listen to him.
I see you as a little boy who look at the ocean and say this is white sand and not water...you think you know but you know nothing.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by shadeyinka(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2019
tommyken:

Both dreams mean exactly the same thing. Victory over your current Spiritual battles.

The fact that the dream repeated itself means that it is a settled fact. I will use this opportunity to pound them silly and dead!
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On May 15, 2019
tommyken:

I see you as a little boy who look at the ocean and say this is white sand and not water...you think you know but you know nothing.
It's you who think that he knows but knows nothing. The Book of Eta-n-tagba has explained it all. May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh and Allah liberate you from ignorance. Peace.
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2019
tommyken:

99.99% of of the times u dream, It is just images pulled from ur subconscious memory.

Dazol
Re: Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. by lyndaway(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Please need interpretation to a dream I had early hours of today, I dreamt that myself, boyfriend and my uncle were singing together (I have found a friend in Jesus is everything to me) please what is the interpretation thank you

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Malachi 3:10 / Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. / Pastor Trends Online Over Accurate 2018 #ENDSARS Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.