Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? (1391 Views)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation / 1st Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by afam1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2007
THE TEST HAS COME AND GONE BUT WAS IT WOT YOU EXPECTED?
FOR ME A BIT TOUGH AND TIME CONSUMING
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by pixie(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
The First bank test really amazed me. It was orderly and well coordinated. the seating arrangement ok, not too ccrowdy and roomy as it was on the basis of write as you come. afriend of mine was scheduled to write at one but he came around early and wrote the test around 9 am. there were no delays and i think other companies should emulate them.

concerning the test itself, the normal format ws not followed but we had time on our hands and thoughi i didn't finish i knew the time alloted was ok.

thumbs up toFIRST BANK

best of luck to all Nairalanders who sat for the test wink
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by pixie(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2007
The First bank test really amazed me. It was orderly and well coordinated. the seating arrangement ok, not too ccrowdy and roomy as it was on the basis of write as you come. afriend of mine was scheduled to write at one but he came around early and wrote the test around 9 am. there were no delays and i think other companies should emulate them.

concerning the test itself, the normal format ws not followed but we had time on our hands and thoughi i didn't finish i knew the time alloted was ok.

thumbs up toFIRST BANK

best of luck to all  Nairalanders who sat for the test wink
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by kayodu: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2007
I give kudos 4their organization, This time if they're not being biased and without factor of man know man, any one that perform greatly shud be called. Although some of d format we get 4rm dis forum still reflect in d question. Wit God on our side we are goin 2be d head. ,
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by muchluv(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
hope this is about the one in port harcourt, anyway it was fine and well organizesd thanks to FITC not 1st bank
financial inst. trainin co.
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by osatoosex: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2007
ha todays exam was ok, really well organized. i wonder how many pple firstbank intend to take? wink
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by austinJ(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
Well the test was ok,orderly and well coordinated.But I wonder why some pple will come for a test you were not invited to attend.A guy was arrested for coming with a false invitation.Well about the test,it was ok.GMAT and GRE stuff.Fair enough may God help us.I pray that all nairalanders who wrote the test will pass.
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by REMIS(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2007
well,all of you have said it all.I am using this medium to thank First Bank for a job welldone in terms of organisation unlike what happened last year at the Lagos centre where over zealous police officers released tear gas.My wish is that other organisations should emulate them and lets hope we are going to make it in JESUS name.
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by ugomanity(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2007
Thumbs up for FITC and FIRST BANK,
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by escobar(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2007
Men it was organised neatly, but was tough.But i believe that its well, for al things worketh out for the good of those that feareth GOD. Goodluck all,
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by babasokey(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2007
Well, it was well organized but tough.4 me I would say have done the writing let God do the rest.
Success to all naira Landers that wrote the test.

See you at the top. smiley
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by Tonytosan(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
The test was organised. As for the test i have down my own bit the rest is for God. Kudos to first bank and FITC for a job well done. I pray that all nairalanders would do well in the test.Amen
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by sweetstjoy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2007
muchlove,
it is first bank that employed FITC to organise the test for them and they got paid for that, so kudos to first bank as well as FITC.
God dey
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by temmky(f): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
D test was ok, so much crowd but u wldnt feel it cos it was well organised.That's aplus for them, !All the best to all who wrote it. See u at d interview hall. wink
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by kayusman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2007
I learnt the First bank test involved negative marking, is that true?
Re: Wots Your View About The 1st Bank Test? by babyban: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2007
first bank doesnt use negative marking . so all the best

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies Today / Fcmb / Cbn Interview November 5! What Are The Likely Questions That Might Be Asked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.