Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle (855 Views)

"Miracle And I Never Loved Each Other" - Bbnaija’s Nina Reveals / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by Evalistus: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 finalist, Nina has spoke on the state of her relationship with winner, Miracle.

In a question and answer session on Payporte last night, she revealed she loves him and also addressed some other questions. Miracle did the

same but avoid most questions on their relationship.

READ MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/26/bbnaija-nina-reveals-she-loves-miracle/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun, FynestBoi

MissyB3, Obinoscopy

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by Amirullaha(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Owk...
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Big brother and NYSC I no know who scatter relationship pass... That is how a particular girl during Nysc wanted to leave her relationship of two years because of me... Fortunately I was human enough to reject it... I felt for the guy when he called her once when we were lipsrsealed...
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by dollyjoy(f): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2018
So her Boyfriend of how many months/years is no longer in the film. Honestly, This girl has the tendency of dumping a guy she claims to love the moment someone better shows up. Not cool.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
So her Boyfriend of how many months/years is no longer in the film. Honestly, This girl has the tendency of dumping a guy she claims to love the moment someone better shows up. Not cool.
sorry to say this... Many girls are like that... Not all though ...
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Reveals She Loves Miracle by goldbim(f): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2018
if I tell you say I love you oo grin..#45million for the acct oo.. lipsrsealed.just kidding .best wishes to them.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Rocks Army Camouflage In New Pictures / 2face Idibia’s Son, Zion Celebrates His 10th Birthday (photos) / #bbnaija: PHOTOS - Teddy A And Bambam Suffer Brutal Attacks On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.