Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (50997 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by imitateMe(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Broke guys will always find something to say cheesy
I hope you won't end up in ritualists' coven. They are telling you the truth, you are doing agidi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by hescute1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Guy forget. There is element of truth in that observation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by hescute1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=67044988]

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

Ogbeni forgeti, wen u see d truth talk am. That guy dey �% right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by MENTORCH(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Rubbish upon rubbish. So that means all the previous winners Sold their souls, UTI and Efe
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Therealev: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

[b]1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.
[/b]

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

A word is enough for the wise.

And I am sure you're pretty convinced with your self that these (the above listed) are the ONLY way to get Rich and famous. I don't have a problem though, they're your opinion, but I beg to differ. They say numbers don't lie, so let's argue with facts and statistics.

Now according to your analysis, the first way to get Rich and famous is by Becoming an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.[/b][/b]. To counter that, mention one homo/trans that is more popular than the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and coming closer home; Salah. They are athletes, earning honest income and raking in massive endorsements. I don't see any illuminati eye on the ball or on the field. And Ronaldo himself is a Philanthropist, showing LOVE to people of different Race. And if we are to go religious is one of the FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.

Secondly, your other way to get fame is via Blood Sacrifice. There have been several speculations that Beyonce and JayZ are famed illuminatis. You cited the death of siblings and parents as the ultimate price and in some cases, absence of longevity. It might interest you to know that the father of Beyonce, Mathew Knowles is still waxing strong, also her sister, Solange Knowles had a scuffle with JayZ not too long ago. JayZ had his mum Gloria Carter on his 4:44 album last year. Now check this out, Gloria was/is the Homosexual, but guess who's famous, yes that's right JayZ the straight one. Not forgetting he's also a Philanthropist. He once built a Waterstation in an African village, when the kids of the village showed him the 6 miles they had to go to get clean water. He preaches LOVE also another FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. And if you talk of longevity, Bill Gates is 62years and waxing strong, Warren Buffet is 87 and waxing strong, and coming home; Aliko Dangote is 61 and waxing strong. Even Walt Disney died aged 65years (1901-1996) which can't be considered young, considering the Life Expectancy in Nigeria to be 53.05yrs (2015).

And Finally, ofcourse everybody has the right to trust in whatever they believe in. Even the US Motto is: In God We Trust. So Dear Sir, we are a literate lot on this forum and generalizing and assumptions won't give us answers. I tried to back all my points up with names, albeit living or dead. Except you can give facts only, it'll be illogical to assume that fame and wealth can only be accomplished by your "postulations". There are 4200 religions in the world, so it's only natural to have 4200 #Perspectives for the religious and a gazillion perspective for the free thinkers. Life is too wide to see it only from 1 peep hole. And for perspective; on a straight line, a 60 degree acute angle to Person A, is also a 120 degree Obtuse angle to Person B, depending on where you stand. My humble opinion. Selah

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by nelsoncool28: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Big brother is the name of an American satellite in the space that spies on the world hence the "eye" logo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Poverty is a terrible disease.. Op your brain is wacked.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by CODEEATER(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth

Bruh.... I duno wat cave u hav been hiding..but u need to leave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Alvin007: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
CODEEATER:

Bruh.... I duno wat cave u hav been hiding..but u need to leave

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by themanderon: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Friendship with the world is enmity with God. Truth is stranger than fiction. why do you think immorality is promoted in this dying world of ours? Why do you think the world is speedily climbing down the ladder of morality into the unknown? And why is circular entertainment such a big deal while the gospel counterpart does not really sell? Its because dark forces run this reality of ours.
Even on this forum their agents are here to discredit the truth. Mind control is real and they are achieving this through the mindless entertainment we subject ourselves to. That is why these guys are paid heavily for trying to beat one another in the act of sexual perversion.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by naturefellow(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
esthy86:
is better I remain broke dan join all dis rubbish just fr wealth,vanity up on vanity
aunty, please come again!

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by esthy86(f): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
naturefellow:
aunty, please come again!
i guess u saw my comment clearly
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by DCLXV1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
I wanna tell you there is nothing anyone can really do about it. You know Baphomet. Yeah as it is ABOVE so it is BELOW. That's just the world we live in, thats what moves the showbiz. There are a whole lot ppl don't know..... by I believe God's not gonna judge ppl based on that.
alBHAGDADI:
The sad part is that nobody will believe the guy's observation which is very true. Before you rubbish his points, first ask yourself which spiritual being will bless someone for having sex in a house for 3 months?

God Almighty or Satan?

Satan is definitely the one that rewards people with such wealth and for doing nothing unique or extraordinary. But Naija youths do not know all of these cos their false pastors don't preach the bitter truth anymore. It's only sugarcoated sermons they preach these days, that's why millions of youths who went to Church still stayed glued to their tv just to watch the winner of the immoral show.

Is there anything like Illuminati? Yes and it's everywhere. They own the BBNaija show which is all scripted to favor whoever sacrifices to Satan the most. There are currently three ways to fame these days.

1. Become an homosexual, bisexual, transgender, bestial etc.

That is why you find so many hollywood and nollywood actors as gays these days. Even musicians and the most hardcore rapper you know of are closet homosexuals.

2. Blood sacrifice

You either sacrifice a family member, your best friend or your child. If you find that part too hard, then you will have to sacrifice youself such that your time on earth will be numbered. Ask yourself why parents or siblings of some stars die shortly after their fame rises. What about those stars that die shortly after they become famous?

3. Trust in God alone

This is the hardest part to fame and you may never get there. You can only attain such fame if what you are doing is positive and is God's will for your life.

You can't become famous by doing something evil and immoral without bowing down to Satan.

Look at all those getting endorsement deals these days. Bobrisky gets endorsed for openly being homosexual. Tonto Dikeh gets awarded as a Niger Delta ambassador for peace even when we all know how violent she is. Bisola who sucked d*ck on TV becomes UN ambassador. BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is currently getting endorsements. Yet, some folks want me to believe it is God the creator of heaven and earth that is blessing them.

I lay the whole blame on Daddy G.Os who no longer preach the truth. They rather waste resources to preach about prosperity on TV, a medium that is capable of turning things around if used to preach against this evil generation. The more the youths hear about prosperity in Church, the more they never realize that BBNaija's logo is satanic, the concept of the show is immoral and only for those who are ever ready to sell their soul to Baphomet the god of this age. He offered Jesus Christ the world only if Jesus would bow down and worship him. What makes you all think he is not applying the same tactics today and to weak humans?

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jhoanner(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not a good fan of Bbnaija, but that doesn't mean I should believe any rumor that spreads around concerning someone's success. From all I could understand, BBNAIJA is not just a reality show, but a game and business strategic means to make money by entertaining their viewers.

You don't expect Biggie to turn their reality entertainment show to a religious show for viewers, we have lots of religious channels where one can watch people speaking, preaching, dancing, falling and laughing in tongues.

Owing the fact that the show is nothing without its viewers and the voters, they don't want to loose viewers because most of their viewers might have different religious beliefs, while some might be atheists, hence their lack of religious activities.

That's a business strategy and it's clear, we should be free from religious superstitious bondage, everything must not be spiritual for us, we should think straight for ones.. I'm not supporting or celebrating immorality, i'm only trying to let you know that it's very very wrong to quickly conclude and believe that one's success is spiritual, it's wrong. Please understand the concept of the show, I maybe wrong thou.

Concerning the fame. My brother you can't participate for a reality show just for 2 weeks and you wouldn't get the fame, it's not done, imagine people seeing you on their TV screen everyday for 2 weeks and you expect not to get the popularity.

I'll end this by saying Poverty is the deadliest disease we all should work hard not to contact

Hmmmm!! Truth
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nazaretha1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just shut the Bleep up and stop saying things you dunno. Do you even know what illuminatus means? Do you know about what transpired between the enlightened and the Vatican and the likes of the Freemasons and Co? No wonder you're so blinded to see how the likes of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Boticelli etc mock baseless religious practices right in front of your eyes and you still don't see it. Na everything be God and Satan. Chill make I ask question sef. Why e be say according to biblical studies, the earth is approximately 10k years old but fossil datings of some dinosaurs and volcanic layers date back to millions of years? Oh sorry! I forgot radiometric dating is one of the devil's devices. Ine e de n bimi.
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by drealmydas: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
lovelylad:
Illuminati is a myth
Read up oga n be exposed. Ignorance sucks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nazaretha1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thank God our vice president is a politician and a pastor. Tell him and his colleagues in both fields to alleviate poverty before asking individuals and business organizations to donate their hard earned money to those that are poverty stricken.
alBHAGDADI:
This is lame.

How do you know that I don't do all these you've asked?

You need to ask about points raised not divert the focus on me. That's how to argue.

Mind you, the spiritual reason why beggars are very poor is because of silly shows like BBNaija where an individual is given N45 Million for having sex and doing nothing else. Do you know the amount of beggars that amount will take off the streets?

Companies no longer give scholarships and money to brilliant students anymore. They rather give it to BBNaija housemates, yet you still don't understand why people are becoming poorer and the only way to become rich is by participating in something evil and immoral.

It seems the love for money has blinded so many people to the point that they have now become slaves of money. The worst part is that they may never become rich till they die. Yet they go about praising people who got rich dubiously thinking they will become rich too.

Don't be a slave of money.

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
As long as my spirit negate it then it is not from God. Well those that will blindly fall into the ditch even after seeing many signs will still fall into it. To your tent O Israel.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

will you keep quiet!!! undecided

vanity upon vanity indeed.. poverty is really a disease .
don't worry church will give you money undecided

These are the type of girls that refuse to work just because one fool is spending on them..

Quote me and I'll devour poverty from your soul
Poverty is more than a disease o,it’s a sin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Vinstel:
What is the purpose of the show? They're just there to promote sexual immorality that's why they paired one man and one woman at the beginning, they knew that inevitably, a lot of sexual activities would result from that. They actually banned a housemate from singing gospel music? Wow, all these nonsense shows are just there to promote the devil's agenda on youth of this generation
Close mouth jare. The show has purpose but ofcos you won’t notice because you are based on the immoral aspect. In life everything has good and bad,you can either see the good or the bad.

Incase you don’t know the show showcases talents in people. Look at BamBam,Rico Swavey,KBrule, did you ever knew they acted and sang?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Am sure this talk came after the friend told him he wants to go for BBN. All this enemy of progress called friends ready to tag every successful person as an Illuminati,armed robber,yahoo boy or kidnapper.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
esthy86:
lmao,I don't and will never depend on shitty ass gee fr my welfare,so get dat nd crrt ur smelling thought over a guy been spending on me

lmao,what can I say ,u really have nothing doing dats y u come to figure out who work and who doesnt work,who guys re spending money on and who they really not

lazy youth

what do you have undecided

fvckoff my mentions pls.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by pemiakd: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
God knows what we don't know
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by yinkeys(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
The show is global.
The ninjas mask
The game reset spot.

All seemed like a cult
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by smith666999(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
ignorance nai go kill some lazy Thomas youths for here.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by Ladokun12(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
dogshit!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:14am On Apr 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

U are very observant and also a blessing to mankind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ikorodureporta: 5:50am On Apr 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by nwimo22(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God Almighty or Satan?

2. Blood sacrifice

3. Trust in God alone

What still baffles me are the cumbersome amount of money,gifts,endorsement these young lad are getting after staying indoors for 3months doing nothing other dan eating and talking. where does such happen ?�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ikorodureporta: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Some people here are part of the movement, coming to say illuminati doesnt exist to deceive others, & some others know nothing about them.. If u dnt know, they are always together.

I will just give you all an insight...when BB AFRICA started, who was the major host? Ik Osakioduwa, a core member of House On The Rock... If you cant see any underground game among them, then you'r o.y.o...

See their pictures

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys by ikorodureporta: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2018
nelsoncool28:
Big brother is the name of an American satellite in the space that spies on the world hence the "eye" logo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Fancy Acholonu Called Off Wedding With Alex Ekubo Over Threat Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.