Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c (662 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 first runner-up, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-c has just revealed that she will be going for counselling after her media tour.

Cee-C trended online as the Most Bitter woman in Nigeria due to the character she portrayed throughout her stay in the big brother naija house.

The former bbnaija housemate made the revelation during a question and answer session with her fans yesterday on Payporte.

Cee C said she will seek counselling after her media tour. See screenshots from the chat below:

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynest boi
Cc missyB3

Read more here�

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/04/26/i-will-go-for-counselling-cee-c/

Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by Amirullaha(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
Things are just popping up...
Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by oshe11: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
I hope she doesnt end up fighting the shrink

She just dey answer questions for the sake of answering, na today she dey talk of listening more any time biggie advice her?undecided
Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by directonpc(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
See now cecee is more popular than the winner
Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Big brother Naija 2018 first runner-up, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-c has just revealed that she will be going for counselling after her media tour.

Cee-C trended online as the Most Bitter woman in Nigeria due to the character she portrayed throughout her stay in the big brother naija house.

The former bbnaija housemate made the revelation during a question and answer session with her fans yesterday on Payporte.

Cee C said she will seek counselling after her media tour. See screenshots from the chat below:

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynest boi
Cc missyB3

Read more here�

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/04/26/i-will-go-for-counselling-cee-c/
Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Mcoutureankara post=67054045][/quote]

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: I Will Go For Counseling- Cee-c by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Now that she's admitted to having a problem, I can't hate her anymore. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Sends Heartfelt Apology To Khafi, Declares Undying Love For Her / 5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel / Lil Wayne Disclosed He Is 53% Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.