Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Tunde Ednut; My News Is Bigger Than Your Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Tunde Ednut; My News Is Bigger Than Your Career (384 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Tunde Ednut; My News Is Bigger Than Your Career by 11Ebisco: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh has been in a fight on social media with fellow celebrity Tunde Ednut over BBNaija finalist Nina after Tunde took a shade on her.

Tonto who is a big fan of Nina was quick to solve in and rescue the young girl but since then things are going sour between Tunde and Tonto on social media.

Tunde shared a photo and he captioned the post, “Nina, stop using android.”

Tonto Dikeh commented on the post of Tunde which she said, “ Tunde, you have been a celebrity longer than I can remember , so you can afford a phone. Send her one, she needs it. We are waiting since you are the first to notice it.”

Just like Tonto many other Nina’s fans trooped in blasting Tunde and also appreciating her for the perfect response which she gave to him.

Tunde Ednut in response said; “they are some people that we don’t just need to reply… you know why!”

To further add more salt to the injury, born again Tonto Dikeh took the beef a step higher as she said, “Tunde I was a musician for a second and found a stage! Son, you have been a musician all your life and never seen a stage. Nothing changes the fact that my news alone is bigger than your career. Tonto Dikeh blasts him.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/tonto-dikeh-blasts-tunde-ednut-my-news.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Tunde Ednut; My News Is Bigger Than Your Career by wheenie(f): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
OP why!!! Why?!? Why!!? how can u use that picture for tonto!? why!!?

(1) (Reply)

How RCCG Worker Got Disgraced And Sent Back Home / 5 Must-have Makeup Tools / Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.