Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How RCCG Worker Got Disgraced And Sent Back Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How RCCG Worker Got Disgraced And Sent Back Home (386 Views)

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How RCCG Worker Got Disgraced And Sent Back Home by 15Ebisco: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
A worker in one of mainland branches of the Redeemed Christian Church of God received an unexpected disgrace within the church premises, earlier today

According to the lady named Adeola, she didn’t preempt the kind of disgrace she received at today over a dress she wore for church service.

Adeola took to social media to vent.

In her words;

“I worked till 11pm yesterday, got home and just slept. Woke up 6:00am and there’s no light to iron and I have to be in church by 6:45 so I don’t get punished.”

“This experience just made me hate my body in general. I feel like my body has failed me. I am back home to change… Looking for one of my mums clothes.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/how-rccg-worker-got-disgraced-and-sent.html

(1) (Reply)

The HEADIES 2018 Full List Of Winners / I Only Snub People I Don't Know- Chioma Akpotha / #bbnaija: Cee-c Jets Back To Lagos With Davido And His Girlfriend | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.