Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. (584 Views)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. by Rhymez(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2010
A weird aunt of mine. She said she is not ready to start pushing at labour that she dont want to feel the pains during child birth. What a weird aunt?
Re: She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 18, 2010
And not wanting to be subject to pain makes her wierd? Have you been drinking gari with epidural?
Re: She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. by Sissy3(f): 2:48am On May 21, 2010
Rhymez:

A weird aunt of mine. She said she is not ready to start pushing at labour that she dont want to feel the pains during child birth. What a weird aunt?

what makes her werid? because she prefers CS to NB?

nothing in your above descrioption qualifies her as being "werid" cause at the end of the day, its her body. her choice. as long as she [b]fully [/b]understands the risks of CS to NB.  many women tend to prefer CS cause they don't fully understand the risks associated with their option and see it as being the pain free.easy choice which is far from what it is. while nothing can replace benefits and low risk of NB as compare to CS at the end of the day she has the choice to make. i dont think that women who choose CS should be stigmatized cause what matters most at the end for mothers is a healthy baby either through NB or CS.
Re: She Prefers Surgical Child Birth To Normal Child Birth. by bigfather(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2010
There is no big deal if she doesn't want to give birth in a natural way. I gues it's only in africa or naija per say that we see it as weird and a death sentence !

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Create Life From Aritificial And Synthetic Materials. / Shocking; Two Year Old Addicted To Cigareettes! / Blood Sugar Monitoring System & Ovulation Monitoring System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.