Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo (28464 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
If e like make e draw toto.. I beg make u dey go before my stone burn for fire sad
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
If e like make e draw toto.. I beg make i dey go before my stone burn for fire sad
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Oluwambo147(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

Truth hurts
if you know how the people you re calling afonja supported miracle i no kukuma blame you na for nairaland you dey watch bbnaija OSU

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Follygunners: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:
The jealousy of the afonjas is stunning.
Just becoz none of 7 afonja guys won BBN
They suddenly remember "BBN is illuminati"
But last year when efe won it and bisola came 2nd nobody saw a hateful comment.

Ok check out any post on MIRACLE u will see.
"He is wearing same shirt he wore in d house"
"See his shirt is cheap" grin
"It seems his pink lips is fake" grin
"This boring show"

But when the post is about TOBI u will see.
Congrats bro.
"I'm proud of u"
"I like this boy sha".
"Wow this guy is cute"
IF U ARE IGBO AND U STILL NEVA GET SENSE IN THIS INTERNET ERA.. U ARE A FOOOOL!!

Igbo pple no dey get sense na...

So, BBN is the yardstick and standard for success for your savage jungle, abi? Ode.. Olofo lasan lasan angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Bryan88(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
crazymerv:
Earlier today, davido on his Instagram story shared a picture of his newly done tattoo which said "30BG" ahead of his performance with j Cole and WizKid
(IN MR EAZI'S VOICE)....E BE NO BODY BUSINESS.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by PenisCaP: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Igbo pple no dey get sense na...

So, BBN is the yardstick and standard for success for your savage jungle, abi? Ode.. Olofo lasan lasan angry

Anuofia go and die.. Won't still stop the fact that 1igbo trashed 7afonja guys tongue
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by PenisCaP: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oluwambo147:
if you know how the people you re calling afonja supported miracle i no kukuma blame you na for nairaland you dey watch bbnaija OSU

ABOBAKU shut of ur mouth..
The few afonja ones that supported knees yr brothers are weak in d house.

As if tobi and teddyA dnt have igbo fans. ODE
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by 2day6(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

"This boring show"

Congrats bro.
"I'm proud of u"
"I like this boy sha".
"Wow this guy is cute"
IF U ARE IGBO AND U STILL NEVA GET SENSE IN THIS INTERNET ERA.. U ARE A FOOOOL!!

what is this one saying.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

"This boring show"

Congrats bro.
"I'm proud of u"
"I like this boy sha".
"Wow this guy is cute"

Hmmm, dear brother. After seeing your post and most social media posts. I think this tribal nonsense is becoming immature. By, the way who told you the person that brought the illumnati stuff is Yoruba or it's because Miracle won the show? And last year, is Efe a Yoruba boy? or is Tobi too not a runner up this year? And illumnati chat you mentioned is a neutral naive stuff targeting everybody, companies including even Davido, Bamabam, lady gaga etc, or is davido not yoruba? A normal thinking person knows the illumanti post has nothing to do with tribe. I always wonder why you turn everything into a petty, ridiculous tribe issue.
Do you know how many yorubas supported the igbo housmates especially miracle? And most yorubas you keep accusing all the time don't even have tribe sentiment minds to the point that all the yorubas got evicted leaving only one yoruba with four igbos. And all the igbos are much supported without any tribe biased mind if not for ceec who is controversial and even ceec still got a lot of yoruba die hard fans she came second. Most Yorubas got evicted remaining only one yoruba but most igbos made the final list. These has BOLDLY shown which tribe is hateful, but you will still come around and accuse innocent people falsely. Your hatred is legendary
Do you know how everyone praise any post on miracle? But any time it's post from bambam, teddy A or khloe? that's when you see the hatred. Which Yoruba even have time for immature tribal stuffs unlike some of you who go about turning every SINGLE post on social media to tribe hate, fight, sentiment. Just click on each topic on NL and see for yourself how immature you people can be.
I always heard of the word 'religious fanatics' but i've learned from you people that, there is also 'tribe fanatics'.
You will be the one hating, fighting, envying, and so on, you will be the one again to turn around accuse neutral people of all the above.
I find it hard to believe how grown people can be so immature and petty and stoop so low to go on every post, posting rubbish all the time.
Pls be exposed, this life is more than afonja igbo rubbish all the time. People in their various place looking for how to live a fulfilled life. Maybe you take your life serious instead of posting rubbish all about. It's very ridiculous. You should have more self worth than this rubbish.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by PenisCaP: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

[s]Hmmm, dear brother. After seeing your post and most social media posts. I think this tribal nonsense is becoming immature. By, the way who told you the person that brought the illumnati stuff is Yoruba or it's because Miracle won the show? And last year, is Efe a Yoruba boy? or is Tobi too not a runner up this year? And illumnati chat you mentioned is a neutral naive stuff targeting everybody, companies including even Davido, Bamabam, lady gaga etc, or is davido not yoruba? A normal thinking person knows the illumanti post has nothing to do with tribe. I always wonder why you turn everything into a petty, ridiculous tribe issue.
Do you know how many yorubas supported the igbo housmates especially miracle? And most yorubas you keep accusing all the time don't even have tribe sentiment minds to the point that all the yorubas got evicted leaving only one yoruba with four igbos. And all the igbos are much supported without any tribe biased mind if not for ceec who is controversial and even ceec still got a lot of yoruba die hard fans she came second. Most Yorubas got evicted remaining only one yoruba but most igbos made the final list. These has BOLDLY shown which tribe is hateful, but you will still come around and accuse innocent people falsely. Your hatred is legendary
Do you know how everyone praise any post on miracle? But any time it's post from bambam, teddy A or khloe? that's when you see the hatred. Which Yoruba even have time for immature tribal stuffs unlike some of you who go about turning every SINGLE post on social media to tribe hate, fight, sentiment. Just click on each topic on NL and see for yourself how immature you people can be.
I always heard of the word 'religious fanatics' but i've learned from you people that, there is also 'tribe fanatics'.
You will be the one hating, fighting, envying, and so on, you will be the one again to turn around accuse neutral people of all the above.
I find it hard to believe how grown people can be so immature and petty and stoop so low to go on every post, posting rubbish all the time.
Pls be exposed, this life is more than afonja igbo rubbish all the time. People in their various place looking for how to live a fulfilled life. Maybe you take your life serious instead of posting rubbish all about. It's very ridiculous. You should have more self worth than this rubbish. [/s]

Summarize pls
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

Summarize pls
Summary is that, you should have more self worth, maturity and aspiration for life than going about with uncivilized tribe hate and sentiment, especially when you are one who is guilty in what you're accusing others about. There are countless tribes, races in the world, that is why making it as an individual and being fulfilled is the only thing that counts. This life is not about turning every post on NL to afonja Igbo issue.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by LharryVee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
I was actually expecting him to write CHIOMA
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by PenisCaP: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Summary is that, you should have more self worth, maturity and aspiration for life than going about with uncivilized tribe hate and sentiment, especially when you are one who is guilty in what you're accusing others about. There are countless tribes, races in the world, that is why making it as an individual and being fulfilled is the only thing that counts. This life is not about turning every post on NL to afonja Igbo issue.

I dnt hate anyone just my observation.
Thanks as well.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

I dnt hate anyone just my observation.
Thanks as well.
Any Yoruba who does that kind of a thing is a unexposed bastard. White love themselves and don't really care about blacks. If we blacks don't love ourselves, who will then love us? Boys and the hood movie always make me sad. One love brother. I wish you success in life.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by PenisCaP: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Any Yoruba who does that kind of a thing is a unexposed bastard. White love themselves and don't really care about blacks. If we blacks don't love ourselves, who will then love us? Boys and the hood movie always make me sad. One love brother. I wish you success in life.

Same to u bro.... I didn't like the tribalism here bro. But I was forcer to join them.
But seeing some1 like u I will try to stop.
I have Yoruba's as friend too.
Gbenga is my bestie

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

"This boring show"

Congrats bro.
"I'm proud of u"
"I like this boy sha".
"Wow this guy is cute"

shey you don get sense now?�
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo by kingsedo(m): 1:05am On Apr 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]OBO PLEASE CHANGE MY LIFE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Shortest Man & Woman Meet For The First Time In History / Davido To Award Scholarship To A Little Boy On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.