Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (594 Views)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / CBN Recovers N60bn From Banks As Illegal Charges / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Sege2001: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
I totally agree with Saleh Shehu Ashaka by telling Nigerians to stop buying recharge cards from banks when you can recharge yourself and still get paid doing that.
Banks are only interested in the profit they make off you and still charge you for the service.

They should sieze the RECHARGE AND GET PAID OPPORTUNITY BELOW 

*A LITTLE BRIEF ABOUT THE COMPANY CALLED RECHARGE AND GET PAID*

1. They are registered with the CAC and authorized by the NCC
2. They have training centers in various states in Nigeria.
3. They have products namely airtime, data and cable subscriptions
4. *They pay you each time you recharge your phone, buy data or subscribe your DSTV, GOTV or STARTIMES
5. Have direct access to VTU and do your recharge yourself

*I am living testimony and I have proofs*

```DONT LOAD THAT NEXT RECHARGE CARD IF YOU ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR IT```
*Be smart and ask me how I do it*

Call or whatsapp me on zero eight zero three three four five eight three six seven
Re: Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by AntiWailer: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol.

Sounds good but does not make sense.

Technology evolves and changes our way of life

(1) (Reply)

Deo Gratias Institute, Launches Scholarship For Secondary School Students / Aliko Dangote:the Brightest And Darkest Sides Of Africa’s Business Generalissimo / Farming Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.