Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nothing To Cee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing To Cee (408 Views)

BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing To Cee by Ojuri20: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
OLAKUNLE ALLISON POST ON FACEBOOK SO I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS.

SO ENJOY

Nothing to Cee.

This would probably be my last post on this BBN thing because I don't like mainstreaming insanity. And I'm doing this because of CeeC. I'm doing it because CeeC and I have one thing in common;

WE ARE BOTH LAWYERS!

(Believe me, that was very tough for me to type).

The few times I watched the show it was quite easy to form an opinion about CeeC. She was easily noticeable for all the wrong reasons. It was so bad that when I eventually discovered that she is a lawyer I was stunned beyond words. A lawyer?! As in, a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? It just didn't add up.

Here is a girl who could not coherently and lucidly complete a sentence without the 'you knows', 'as ins', 'you gets' and all the idle interjections, impotent prefixes and lame suffixes. Her articulation was lousy. Her thought processes were infantile and premature.

Make no mistake, all these fatal flaws would have been OK for any average young lady, but a bad joke for a lawyer.

But that was not the worst.

Her emotional intelligence is a tragedy. She would rank equal with a 2 year old baby � in EQ. She is impulsive, short-tempered, thin-skinned, nagging, foul-mouthed, malicious, self-absorbed and entitled. I saw all of these just by watching the show a few times. No thanks to boredom and GOTV.

I was particularly stunned at the way she rained down invectives and uncouth verbiage on the Tobi guy on one occasion. She was a loose cannon. All I could think to myself as I shook my head was, 'and this is going to be somebody's wife. I mourn for the unlucky husband'.

However, my greatest shock is not that she is a lawyer like me who could hardly put her thoughts into coherent and logical words (as bad as that may be). It is not that she has the emotions of an embryo (as bad as that may be). My greatest shock is that MOST YOUNG NIGERIAN LADIES FOUND HER PERSONALITY ADMIRABLE!

They found CeeC's persona fine and admirable enough to earn their votes so much so that she became the firstrunner up. In other words, the character I described above was just one step away from becoming #25million richer!

Folks, this is not ordinary. This is a profound revelation. A disturbing experiment. Our women almost rewarded a character such as I described above.

If our young ladies and future wives/mothers could find a character like CeeC worthy of their votes while other cerebral and coolheaded ladies were voted out, then there's a volcanic � fire on the mountain. It means there has been a radical and ominous shift in our culture. The future of our homes is bleak if the likes of CeeC and her voters are the ones we have as wives and mothers.

A vote for someone is a vote and an endorsement of their character, beliefs, manners, values and IQ. Was CeeC the best model for women in that house?

Personally as a practising divorce lawyer I already knew that marriages in Nigeria are in hot water, but after seeing how a CeeC character became every lady's favorite I became awfully horrified.

As for CeeC, there's absolutely nothing to see. She has no substance. She only has the form empty men would drool over. No surprise here, especially as I read somewhere (though unverified) that she failed her Bar exams twice.

Turbulent days ahead for marriages.

#truthissacred
Selah.

(1) (Reply)

Shogskeed Skido Flaunt His New Record Label - Leaders Of Tomorrow Gang (l.o.t) / Why,1 Million Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West Within 10 Minutes / Read Old Chat Of Nina And Collins Professing Love For Each Other On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.