Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission (31800 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by livinus009(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
olaskul:
You are Mad
I repeat,
You are Mad
You are Mad
You are Mad
You are Mad

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by ipobarecriminals: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
sad if person carry girlfriend Com such house nkoh?u must register. Bini pipu, I greet una
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by vheekaustine(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
![/quote] thank you my bro you Said my mind
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by asawanathegreat(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
And they cannot torture fulani herds men
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by Fitnessman(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
I can't believe this..Nigeria police Sha
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by ijustdey: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
I guess the landlord would have told him to always tell him before he colabo with his wife too
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by AFONJACOW(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
see what OWAMBE has caused, why do you invite nuisance to ur residential area without informing your landlord the landlord fvcked up he should have shoot them randomly nothing will happen....
#LazyYouths tongue
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by luvisdkey: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Flokey:
The police are right , you must report to the station to take permit before celebrating your birthday

The case is between landlord and the tenant. The landlord is a policeman that called his mate to come arrest.
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Am I the only one who read that post but did not understand what happened and has come to read the comments section for a clue?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by neomatrix1027(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
livinus009:
Nigerian Police force is the Best in the World
I repeat,
You must be high on a codeiñe diēt
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by SoaringLife01: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sow bad seed you reap calamities.
God is a merciful God we know
But the Law of Seed Time and Harvest will surely catch up with all these killer cops in our country.
They are forming Jagaban as if they will not retire.
For sure,they will live useless life after killing innocent souls all in the name of oppression because they are uniformed men.
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by Hotzone(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Time of incident was not stated
Maybe it was late night
Though there is already misunderstanding between them
As a police officer, I live in a public building where I pay my rent without anyone knowing my job until one student tenant packed in and initially, landlord said that he doesn't accept students
This students start bringing bad boys and they turned the use to be calm environment to something else
I wonder the kind of tenant the deceased might be that prompted his landlord not to allow him celebrate his birthday in his house
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria police again?
No No No No,don't blame the Nigerian Police!! It's how we Africans behave in general,most Africans ,it's time people stop pointing fingers,it's in our nature as Africans to be wicked,only those God help that can be free from this Black mentality,you're angry because he didn't ask for your permission!! Just imagine,Africans are just wicked ,Even with the development in South Africa,tbh they are still backward!!! Africa can never be great.
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by hunter2134: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Is he living in the house for free?
vheekaustine:
y wud d man nt ask 4 permission is the house his own_. 7 RIP RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by Psoul(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2018
erico2k2:
we seem to take people for granted, the house you rent is for living not to throw parties, if your landlord says he cant accommodate noise calmly take your party to a registered venue, You need to take permission from your neighbours b4 you make such noise. Now for Landlord, his eyes is now clear, No MORE HOUSE to collect rent and he has lost all he owns in that house,!

Check the sentence in bold. Such civility is obtainable in a sane society not obtainable in Nigeria where the Landlord will fail to take charge of his responsibilities in providing and fixing certain things in the house they charge so high. U will take up the Landlord's responsibility and he still expect u to live like a slave in his house. The man is just jealous of those guys success.
Will the Landlord also take permission from his tenants wen he want to host any occasion in the compound?
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by vheekaustine(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2018
hunter2134

do u knw If he is a debtor..y wud a landlord just arrest a tenant like that d guy may be a bad boy? Do you even knw if the story is fake?
Re: Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission by erico2k2(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Psoul:

Check the sentence in bold. Such civility is obtainable in a sane society not obtainable in Nigeria where the Landlord will fail to take charge of his responsibilities in providing and fixing certain things in the house they charge so high. U will take up the Landlord's responsibility and he still expect u to live like a slave in his house. The man is just jealous of those guys success.
Will the Landlord also take permission from his tenants wen he want to host any occasion in the compound?
Hmmm now you put it that way I can't agree less.
The landlord would not take permission from tenants to hold a party in 9ja but in saner clime he would . Well said bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts / Kidnappers Collect Food, Drinks, Money To Release Family Of Five / God Saves Deformed Corper From Ritualists (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.