Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit (35141 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you be witch abi cheesy
Lol grin grin. I had a sleepless night, that's why.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by sod09(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Funkybabee:

grin grin not really but I like to speak fact and it might hurt sometimes
carry on grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin grin. I had a sleepless night, that's why.

I was surprised ..you were online 2-4:30am
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Lordbukas: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Me I don't fancy this couple. Please can you serve us something better.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by ElSakina: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
I wonder where the church girl thing came out from ooh...
Bambam is an actress and I have seen her kissing and cuddling some dudes in some of the movies she acted.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Smartademu(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
daviefm:
AFTER THAT NKO?
TOILET?
Are you clean? Let him who have no sin cast the first stone.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2018
This is an advertisement by dunes Abuja. You get 20% discount if u use #teddy or #bambam on any of their cavalli or Versace collections.
They are wearing Roberto cavalli bathrobes. It wasn't just a matching photo @op.

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
ElSakina:
Bambam is an actress and I have seen her kissing and cuddling some dudes in some of the movies she acted.

It was miracles fans and tribalists dt were decampaigning teddyA dt started the whole church girl tag.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2018
ElSakina:

Lol... Why the Toilet Escapades with TeddyA? How does that correlate with church things. Immorality isn't a good deed at all? God is ever patient though.
Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by autonomous22: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
sexybbstar:

You guys should forget about the incident. From the look of things, it shows they don't care. Just let them be

We care.... so can't let them be
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by gabe1234(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2018
so?
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Gift60(f): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
oshe11:
Teddy getting Uglier
Like seriously,so ugly...looking like an anti-christ agent.our girls dey try o...unlike me i can't stand guys that pierced and keep hair and unusual beards...don't mean to be judgmental sha....

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Killurself: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Some people that abuse them are dog in making but they get mouth to defame people. Nah their life and their body.
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
jaxxy:
My question is wat happened to teddy A' s gf outside the house? undecided tongue

He was all up about her b4 in the house now its like..........
Don't be deceived as Teddy A is still loves her
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Yankiss(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
prela:
Pre BBN wedding shoot

You meant post BBN.....?
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by bejeria101(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Toilet crew!
Re: Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit by Bruemath(m): 3:52am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter / Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.