Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Magical Moment: Meet A Totally Blind Man With Great Skills In Skating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magical Moment: Meet A Totally Blind Man With Great Skills In Skating (329 Views)

Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magical Moment: Meet A Totally Blind Man With Great Skills In Skating by toriweymeksense: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
No doubt that disability is a thing of our mindset, we have seen different people who have some form of disabilities as the world would see it and have in many times prove the world wrong with their grate performance or outstanding skills.

This was no different as a totally blind man has proven to have great skills in skating as he displayed some skills and acrobatics with skate board.

see photos: https://www.finalgist.com/magical-moment-a-totally-blind-man-who-can-skate-and-perform-some-acrobatic/

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c: Everything You Saw About Me At Bbnaija Was Real,i Don’t Have Any Regret / “this Year, My Songs Will Impregnate Every Girl” – Shatta Wale Declares / Man Duped Of N30m Jumps From 5th Floor Of Ibadan’s UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.