Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Politicians And Their Violation Of Aqeedah (creed) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Politicians And Their Violation Of Aqeedah (creed) (272 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians And Their Violation Of Aqeedah (creed) by bnsheikh(m): 3:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Salam alykum, I'll like to draw the attention of Nigeria politicians to this view.
It's very common and pervasive among the Nigeria politicians to hail their leaders by saying and I quote, SAI ......... for example SAI Danjuma and others. The word Sai, is an ahusa word which means except. SAI Danjuma means except Danjuma. In this sense, the word EXCEPTION should be for Allah alone and not for human being. There's no any other God, Savior, help..... except Allah. لا إلاه إلا الله.
Re: Politicians And Their Violation Of Aqeedah (creed) by orisa37: 5:05am On Apr 27, 2018
SAI MEANS HB IN HEBREW, ABBA IN GREEK, BABA IN YORUBA. PEOPLE BEAR GODWIN, CHRISTOVER AND JESU OYINGBO. SAI IS JUST A TONGUE TO GOD !!!

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 06/05 /2018 Sunday / How The Nigerian Pastors Used To Bring Up False Prophecy - Aroms Aigbehi / The Mockery Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.