Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics (3950 Views)

My Journey To Ikoyi Prison / Please Fam, Help Clear My Confusion Cos I Dont Understand Any More / My Journey To Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2022
. undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by SensualMan: 8:28am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:
Thank God for another successful day of sleeping out.

I'm grateful cos today as I sneaked into the big church to sleep last night. There was no harrasment. I pray I don't get harrassed until my money is complete.

Thank God
Thank God
ope o Jesu!

Follow praise God.
Today is gone. Now heading off to the uncompleted building. Hmmm....
When you see people on the road you'll think everyone is leaving a normal life but underneath the cloth that covers us lies a lot of problems and challenges of various types.

It is well with me.

If u like sleep inside carton, cage or rabbit hole no one cares

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 8:30am On May 02, 2022
SensualMan:

**Smiles**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 8:33am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

I'm grateful cos today as I sneaked into the big church to sleep last night, there was no harrasment. I pray I don't get harrassed until my money is complete.

Thank God
Thank God
ope o Jesu!
Follow me praise God.

When you see people on the road you'll think everyone is leaving a normal life but underneath the cloth that covers us lies a lot of problems and challenges of various types.

It is well with me.

so u were in the church to pass a night and u had to pull off ur bra??

Aunty e try ooh

12 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 8:39am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
so u were in the church to pass a night and u had to pull off ur bra??

Aunty e try ooh

Its in the childrens department I slept, nobody was there.. I couldn't have slept with bra on besides I wore a t-shirt.

At least before the woman that sweeps came, I was up.

This is my raw experience. Just trying to record everything uncensored so in a few months when i look back at all these, I'll appreciate God more and be more sensitive to the needy. Though ive always been epathic and helped the needy in my own little way before this problem and even while in it.

I will testify soon. I must.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 8:44am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Its in the childrens department I slept, nobody was there.. I couldn't have slept with bra on besides I wore a t-shirt.

At least before the woman that sweeps came, I was up.

This is my raw experience. Just trying to record everything uncensored so in a few months when i look back at all these, I'll appreciate God more and be more sensitive to the needy. Though ive always been epathic and helped the needy in my own little way before this problem and even while in it.

I will testify soon. I must.
u wil testify, but putting ur bra to the world is needless

Even as a man, u can hardly see my boxer where i keep it, talk more of showing it to the world cheesy grin u get mind sha.

Well, i pray God elevate u soon sister.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by eddynaira125: 8:48am On May 02, 2022
I know the language you dey look for, drop account number, shey

Na mugu go ask you such question

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 8:52am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Even as a man, u can hardly see my boxer where i keep it, talk more of showing it to the world cheesy grin u get mind sha.

You think say na my clear eyes I take dey do all these? At this point, who cares?

You still dey shame because you still have a shelter over your head.
When challenge come, you'll forget shame and forget common sense. Wetin be bra where my precious life is in disarray?

I don't wish anyone what I'm passing through o.

Amen, my dear.
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2022
eddynaira125:
I know the language you dey look for, drop account number, shey

Na mugu go ask you such question

*"Smiles**

If I've never told people to drop their account number before and surprised them beyond their expectations, then let nobody do same for me but if I have, then you'll see it happen here life and direct and I'll get help in Jesus name.

SMH...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 9:08am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

You think say na my clear eyes I take dey do all these? At this point, who cares?

You still dey shame because you still have a shelter over your head.
When challenge come, you'll forget shame and forget common sense. Wetin be bra where my precious life is in disarray?

I don't wish anyone what I'm passing through o.

Amen, my dear.
Thanks.
which state are you currently?
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by jalodo2: 9:53am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Bros, u dont understand, she is showing us the pix of bra to forcefully make us believe he is a lady. Personally, i still dont know how a staged pix tells me ur sex. This moniker is just 4 days old with 5 threads on same story. She runs to open new ones whenner she is given advice. Lets just assume its a lady going through this, with salary just increased to 97k, 100+ in accnt. Pple advised u to share a paid flat with another lady for now, u said No, but u wrote a scary superstory of sleeping in strangers houses eac night. You said u aint begging for money, but keeps opening threads upon thread. You just need to read through her other threads to understand phew...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 9:58am On May 02, 2022
jalodo2:
Bros, u dont understand, she is showing us the pix of bra to forcefully make us believe he is a lady. Personally, i still dont know how a staged pix tells me ur sex. This moniker is just 4 days old with 5 threads on same story. She runs to open new ones whenner she is given advice. Lets just assume its a lady going through this, with salary just increased to 97k, 100+ in accnt. Pple advised u to share a paid flat with another lady for now, u said No, but u wrote a scary superstory of sleeping in strangers houses eac night. You said u aint begging for money, but keeps opening threads upon thread. You just need to read through her other threads to understand phew...
ah ah ah

A no know ooh, hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by jalodo2: 10:04am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

I'm grateful cos today as I sneaked into the big church to sleep last night, there was no harrasment. I pray I don't get harrassed until my money is complete.

Thank God
Thank God
ope o Jesu!
Follow me praise God.

It is well with me and everyone passing through this right now the world over.

Showing pix of a bra to d emotional ones, still doesnt mean u are a lady. Anyone can stage all that nonsense. Lets assume u are even female with d money u displayed in ur other thread and presently earning 97k monthly, how will u prefer sleeping in strangers houses or in empty church to taking an accommodation u can afford for now? It doesnt make sense or show u are truelly in need, it points u out as a scammer. All d reasonable advice pple has been given u is 'bad' to u, u keep running to open new threads, 6 threads on same topic and u keep saying u aint begging for money, then y are u here? I know u are a guy desperately in need of faaji money. That money in ur accnt will serve some family right now.

7 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 10:13am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
which state are you currently?

Lagos State o.
The way they are demolishing Houses and erecting new buildings that now cost an arm these days is so alarming.

The guy trying to spoil your mind against me has been on it since I started this story of my current life and I don't know why he's doing that.

Imagine, he said someone suggested sharing a room with a lady I refused.
who suggested?

He's referring to one woman who just came to rant about shared apartments in some areas without specific details in any particular order.
She even said some of the rooms are available for 70k per month. For just a bed space o.

So if I'm earning 97k, and I take up a bed space for 70k per month, what sense is in that one? That's the offer this guy is referring to.

I may be temporarily displaced but I'm not stupid or senseless to go for such offers.

Let me build and get a more decent apartment where I can move in with all my belongings for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 10:19am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Lagos State o.
The way they are demolishing Houses and erecting new buildings that now cost an arm these days is so alarming.

The guy trying to spoil your mind against me has been on it since I started this sort of my current life and I don't know why he's doing that.

who suggested?

He's referring to one woman who just came to rant about shared apartments in some areas without specific details in any particular order.
She even said some of the rooms are available for 70k per month. For just a bed space o.

So if I'm earning 97k, and I take up a bed space for 70k per month, what sense is that one? That's the offer this guy is referring to.

I may be temporarily displaced but I'm not stupid or senseless to go for such offers.

Let me build and get a more decent apartment where I can move in with all my belongings for good.

ok good good

But at least u re making 97k per month abi?? That is one thing to thank God for.

If u re making that much securing an apartment shouldn't be a big case for u, if u dont oversize ursef sha

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Michelle55: 10:20am On May 02, 2022
All this shalaye is not needed, stop these sob stories of yours and get a life.
No one will part with their hard-earned money just because you dropped a pitiable story of how displaced you are, only you created 5 threads all on one c0ck and bull story.
Make I clear you, shishi you no go see and that's the truth.
Where are the mods sef? Kindly delete all these bullshiit of a story mbok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ok good good

But at least u re making 97k per month abi?? That is one thing to thank God for.

If u re making that much securing an apartment shouldn't be a big case for u, if u dont oversize ursef sha

I thank God. The thing is, the pay just got increased and I need an apartment like right now. I was able to save up to this amount before the salary got reviewed upwards. So to build it now to get to the amount I need for the accommodation will take another three months and I need an apartment like now now now.. that's the ish here.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by jalodo2: 10:27am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Lagos State o.

The guy trying to spoil your mind against me has been on it since I started this sort of my current life and I don't know why he's doing that.

who suggested?

So if I'm earning 97k, and I take up a bed space for 70k per month, what sense is that one? That's the offer this guy is referring to.

Mr man, if u prefer waiting to rent a300k befitting apartment ? then its ur choice and shouldnt be anyones problem. Why not use this energy to disturb or stand on ur family neck instead of trying to emotional blackmail strangers to give u their money. Apart from d 70k shared room d lady talked about, what about renting a room with another lady and sharing d rent? Wait for him to tell us he doent know any lady in d world or no lady stays around her, he will instantly condemn any advice given. Wait all u can...... nobody cares, we know u aint begging for money ( like u said) so, y are u hysterically running around opening 6 threads with new moniker over same story? Your fellow men are hustling, u sat down making up superstory to scam them. Na wa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Justbehave(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2022
I have always known that this mercychen come channah1 is a good for nothing evening sun newspaper. From a teacher to a producer and now another job. Fake ass people everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Reality3080: 10:43am On May 02, 2022
SensualMan:
don't mind that scam

How can u be promoted in a place of work n u don't have anyone to take u in,at least b4 u are promoted u would have worked for a while,so no colleagues or boss or friend or family or nobody that can help her.

She is just a scam,d moment someone offered to help her was when she remember she just got promoted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2022
Justbehave:
I have always known that this mercychen come channah1 is a good for nothing evening sun newspaper. From a teacher to a producer and now another job. Fake ass people everywhere

Hey eee... Who is this one tori olorun egba mi ii...

Which one is evening sun newspaper again?

I'm amazed.
I'm just simply amazed at all this comments I'm getting.

Baba se iyanu.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 10:45am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

I thank God. The thing is, the pay just got increased and I need an apartment like right now. I was able to save up to this amount before the salary got reviewed upwards. So to build it now to get to the amount I need for the accommodation will take another three months and I need an apartment like now now now.. that's the ish here.

ahaa, wait

Wat are u saying, u mean apart from ur savings, u still have to save up for the next three months before u can be abke to afford and apartment??

What type of apartment are u looking for?? A single lady??

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
ahaa, wait

Wat are u saying, u mean apart from ur savings, u still have to save up for the next three months before u can be abke to afford and apartment??

What type of apartment are u looking for?? A single lady??

How much is my savings? 100k.
The 7k on top is for feeding and TP.

If I get my pay this month and add 50k, that's 150k and I'm looking for at least 400k ( total package) for a single room selfcon and even if its a face me I face you which is very scarce as most of them have been demolished around here, ill need like 220k for total package while selfcon is around 250, 300 minus agency and agreement fees. So That amount will not even go anywhere.

People keep talking about meeting colleagues and friends like its easy or iv not done all that.
I already mentioned all that experience in my first and second thread.

You will never know how a situation feels like until you're caught in it. So its easy to just throw questions around like a detective when you're not the one wearing the shoes.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by JovialJune(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2022
Justbehave:

Go and check my comment on her other threads, I knew this was mercychen the moment I saw church, pastor, and I know her typing pattern, smh

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by lascos912(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2022
as i see your bra e be like say make i Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2022
JovialJune:

Go and check my comment on her other threads, I knew this was mercychen the moment I saw church, pastor, and I know her typing pattern, smh

This is another aunty dobina. Don't worry, the same fate awaits both of you.

I don't know you two from Adam but you chose to come to my thread and say things unconnected to me or my reality just to spoil my chances.

I leave you all to God.

Wait for it!
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by JovialJune(f): 11:11am On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

This is another aunty dobina. Don't worry, the same fate awaits both of you.

I don't know you two from Adam but you chose to come to my thread and say things unconnected to me or my reality just to spoil my chances.

I leave you all to God.

Wait for it!

Spoil what chances? Of people asking for your account number to add to the huge amount you already have?

Madam mercy, with that your close to 100k salary per month, you are not in need, you are just an arrogant entitled human who is not contented with what she has, and you don't know how to manage resources, your twin sister is married with kids, go and stay with her pending when you can save up for your own place, except you've spoilt your relationship with her again because of your bad character, you can pay her a token every month as appreciation, no one owes you a dime here, with that your uncouth vile of a mouth that curses people when they call you out for what you are, a scammer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by OlawaleBammie: 12:04pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

How much is my savings? 100k.
The 7k on top is for feeding and TP.

If I get my pay this month and add 50k, that's 150k and I'm looking for at least 400k ( total package) for a single room selfcon and even if its a face me I face you which is very scarce as most of them have been demolished around here, ill need like 220k for total package while selfcon is around 250, 300 minus agency and agreement fees. So That amount will not even go anywhere.

People keep talking about meeting colleagues and friends like its easy or iv not done all that.
I already mentioned all that experience in my first and second thread.

You will never know how a situation feels like until you're caught in it. So its easy to just throw questions around like a detective when you're not the one wearing the shoes.

Seriously i understand ur plight sister, bt to be candid, doing a job of 100k a month in a place where rent alone is 400k is not it, i cant do it, any apartment which cant be sorted out with a month salary is a no no for me.

Well, it is wwhat it is sis, u just have to endure and be vigilant, people are wicked and can do an undo to a wandering fellow, just be careful out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2022
Michelle55:
All this shalaye is not needed, stop these sob stories of yours and get a life.
No one will part with their hard-earned money just because you dropped a pitiable story of how displaced you are, only you created 5 threads all on one c0ck and bull story.
Make I clear you, shishi you no go see and that's the truth.
Where are the mods sef? Kindly delete all these bullshiit of a story mbok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Channah1(f): 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Seriously i understand ur plight sister, bt to be candid, doing a job of 100k a month in a place where rent alone is 400k is not it, i cant do it, any apartment which cant be sorted out with a month salary is a no no for me.

Well, it is wwhat it is sis, u just have to endure and be vigilant, people are wicked and can do an undo to a wandering fellow, just be careful out there.

400k is not the actual rent. Its for a new accommodation after which you'll be paying like 250k annually.

If you say its not worth doing a job that amount in a place with such rent, where will now be worth it.

Ok, if I go to my family house at Badagry, the highest pay you can get there is 20k. I'm telling you as a graduate that is why my elder sister doesn't buy the idea of relocating and starting all over again. I'm even planning to help some of them over there secure a job here when I get settled in because the jobs there are nothing to write home about.

At least here now, theres hope of yearly increment which I believe by the time my rent is due, ill be earning 150k monthly and be able to sustain and still start other businesses I have in mind.

Its just the beginning that seems rough. Subequently, things will only get better. I believe.
Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by suffering: 12:55pm On May 02, 2022
If you homeless na your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics by Addme: 1:17pm On May 02, 2022
Channah1:

Lagos State o.

The guy trying to spoil your mind against me has been on it since I started this story of my current life and I don't know why he's doing that.

who suggested?

So if I'm earning 97k, and I take up a bed space for 70k per month, what sense is in that one? That's the offer this guy is referring to.

That bolded part is not true. How can she suggest 70k per month,you know how much that's in a year. She said for a year and that would be better than wandering around and begging people to sleep in their apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? / Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.