Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) (18098 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by akum78: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Pastor Ifeanyi Nwachukwu of Live By Faith Ministries in Ogbaku, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command, for alleged robbery and abduction of a 17-month-old boy. .
Nwachukwu 52, was paraded alongside Miracle Emenekwuru 23. They were arrested at Orji, in custody of the stolen baby. .
The suspects, who were alleged to have stolen the baby from a family they robbed, were said to have been demanding for ransom from the baby’s parents before their arrest. .
According to Pastor Nwachukwu, Kelechi Ogobiro, son to the godmother of his own child, came to him last Saturday at about 3a.m., with the child and introduced him as his. .
He explained that upon enquiry, Kelechi said he was the father of the child and that he just reclaimed the baby boy from his estranged girlfriend. .
The pastor disclosed that on Monday morning, Kelechi registered the child in a school beside his house, with a promise to hire a nanny same week to babysit him. .
However, Kelechi, allegedly received a phone call, telling that his school, Zenith University, Ghana, was about him to commence examinations. It was after Kelechi left for the supposed examination, that police swooped on Nwachukwu. .
The cleric insisted that he didn’t know the baby was abducted, let alone that the act was done during an armed robbery operation. On his part, Miracle said he was just a neighbour to Nwachukwu and that he usually went to the pastor’s flat. .
The Imo State Police Deputy Public Relations Officer, (DPPRO), Ify Ezeudeogu, said that a fourman robbery gang broke into the apartment of Vivian Iberi and robbed her on April 21, around 2am. .
The gang made away with cash, ATM cards, and their baby boy, Master Damian Chimdumebi Oluwa. Mother of the child, Vivian Iberi explained that the robbers also made away with the ATM card of her maid, through which they collected N627,000 ransom. .
According to her, after paying them the ransom, the gang demanded an extra N200,000 before it would release the child. Ezeudeogu disclosed that three other suspects were still at large, adding that police was hot on their trail.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3341/pastor-arrested-for-robbery-abduction-of-baby-boy-picture/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by koolaid87: 6:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by dynicks(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2018
My action if left with the guy in the same room....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Ikemefuna44: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Una rob finish come still steal baby!!! Haba... Which way Nigeria??

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Angelparadise: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Justice most be serve on those criminals including those that senselessly kill children and adults and those that have the authority to stop it but decides to play tribal and politics with innocent blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2018
17 month old baby kidnapped.... shocked

Ifeanyi Nwachukwu .....Miracle Emenekwuru ? No comments necessary

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2018
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

l∆ Pastor

☣ ☠
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Jabioro: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Man of God aiding and alberting men of devil is also a devil man.A friend to my enemies is also my enemy.
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2018
God of man
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by 34webers(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
IGBO PASTORS keep getting involved in homosexuality, kidnapping, rape, robbery and human rituals, watch how demented monkeys will now start screaming Islam as defence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Akeos(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
"I comment my reserve!!!"
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Angelparadise:
Justice most be serve on those criminals including those that senselessly kill children and adults and those that have the authority to stop it but decides to play tribal and politics with innocent blood.
Justice must be served...
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by MrAnele(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
I guess the tithe was just not enough.... And i blame freeze..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by binsanni(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
End time pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Many Pastors are thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by neonly: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
People see it has been wicked but me I see it has evolution humans are evolving
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Many pastors are thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by 34webers(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
PASTORS always involved in all crimes known to mankind. But watch how monkeys will now start shouting Islam as the explanation for their evils. Just yesterday, another one was involved in homosexuality, others in 419, raping and impregnating children and wives of their church members. As usual, the explanation for this is to start screaming Islam like demented monkeys.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by eddyslim(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
This one weak me
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by softmind24: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
He is not a pasto

He is a bloody MALLAM
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
17 month old baby kidnapped.... shocked

Ifeanyi Nwachukwu ? No comments necessary

They should be flogged and castrated grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Zeebabybh: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Me duniya
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Nigeman: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Government should stop registering churches, mosques and deregistered associations that registered after 1995 in Nigeria. My candid opinion
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by Bustincole(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Pastors committing atrocity since 1809

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by yazach: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2018
when source of tithe has been blocked by Buhari, they result to rubbery

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin sad undecided cheesy smiley cool lipsrsealed grin grin sad grin grin pigs.Nah their lifestyle be Dat nah.spit and runz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by davibid: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2018
F
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
cheesy

And who knows that young man is very active in Romance section & the old guy is active in Religion section grin
Re: Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
if it was ordinary stealing, I would shout lock them up. But a small child?! Hmmmm... Take them to Modotel roundabout. Along the way, pass by a vulcanizer and buy some leftovers and then pass by a gas station for some refill... FInish the story by yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Robbers During Operation. / Enugu’s Child Trafficking Cartel Steals Babies From Mothers, Jail Them (pic) / Enugu Market Explosion Was Caused By Battery Spark – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.