Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran (3254 Views)

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / The Virtue Of The Glorious Month Of Muharram / The Virtues Of Patience In Light Of The Noble Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Embell: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2018
In Suratul Furqan, chapter 25 of the glorious Quran Allah outline some characteristics and qualities expected of His true servants. All contain therein are those things He forbid and His warning. Allah also give glad tidings to those who are steadfast. The following are the some characteristics expected of a good servant of Allah in the light of Quran, between verse 63 and 77 of Suratul Furqan :

A GOOD MUSLIM SHOULD WALK WITH HUMILITY AND REPLY VERBAL ATTACKERS WITH PEACE.
63.And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility and when the ignorant address them they say "Peace!"

A MUSLIM IS ENCOURAGE TO SPEND PART OF HIS NIGHT IN PRAYERS AND WORSHIP.
64 Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;

PRAYER IS AN ACT OF WORSHIP
65 Those who say "Our Lord! avert from us the Wrath of Hell for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous
66 "Evil indeed is it as an abode and as a place to rest in";

A GOOD MUSLIM SHOULD NOT BE LAVISH OR SPEND MISERLY
67 Those who when they spend are not extravagant and not niggardly but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);

IDOLATRY IS FORBIDDEN, A MUSLIM SHOULD NOT KILL(E.G EXCEPT FOR LIFE FOR LIFE OFFENCE), FORNICATION ATTRACTS PUNISHMENT
68 Those who invoke not with Allah any other god nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause not commit fornication and any that does this (not only) meets punishment
69 (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him and he will dwell therein in ignominy

ALLAH WANT US TO REPENT FROM BAD DEEDS AND REPENTANCE BRINGS ONE CLOSE TO ALLAH.
70 Unless he repents believes and works righteous deeds for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good and Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful
71 And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to Allah with an (acceptable) conversion

DON'T MAKE FALSE WITNESS.
72 Those who witness no falsehood and if they pass by futility they pass by it with honorable (avoidance);

DO NOT TURN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH OF ALLAH SIGNS
73 Those who when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind:

PRAYER IS AN ACT OF WORSHIP AND IT PLEASES ALLAH.
74 And those who pray "Our Lord! grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."

REWARD FOR DOING OBEYING HIM; DOING GOOD AND FORBIDDING BAD IS PARADISE.
75 Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven because of their patient constancy; therein shall they be met with salutations and peace
76 Dwelling therein how beautiful an abode and place of rest!

CALLING NOT ON ALLAH DOES NOT MAKE HIM UNEASY. ALLAH'S WARNINGS AND PUNISHMENT ARE REAL.
77 Say (to the rejecters): "My Lord is not uneasy because of you if ye call not on Him but ye have indeed rejected (Him) and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!"

May Allah make it easy for us. Salaam aleykum.

REFERENCE:http://www.alim.org/library/quran/surah/english/25/YAT

2 Likes

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by hemucology(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Ardebaryor(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by joenor(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
is a wah

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
No condemnation of killings.

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by sulaimon22: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
No condemnation of killings.

if u don't spot DAT dia, it doesn't mean Islam supports killings. go get a life And move ur hatred outta Muslim thread

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Embell: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2018
See.

sulaimon22:

if u don't spot DAT dia, it doesn't mean Islam supports killings. go get a life And move ur hatred outta Muslim thread
[quote author=Embell post=67067454]

IDOLATRY IS FORBIDDEN, A MUSLIM SHOULD NOT KILL(E.G EXCEPT FOR LIFE FOR LIFE OFFENCE), FORNICATION ATTRACTS PUNISHMENT
68 Those who invoke not with Allah any other god nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause not commit fornication and any that does this (not only) meets punishment
69 (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him and he will dwell therein in ignominy

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by ThinkSmarter: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2018
I think i love this islam, even though i am not a moslem. one of the thing i detest about islam is their link with terrorism

1 Like

Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by ollah2: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
I think i love this islam, even though i am not a moslem.
one of the thing i detest about islam is their link with terrorism

Every Abrahamic religion is linked with terrorism
Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Housing(m): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for this reminder
Re: Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran by Dreydoe(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
I think i love this islam, even though i am not a moslem.
one of the thing i detest about islam is their link with terrorism
dats becus the Media paints us Wrongly just to lead people away from the Truth! They twist stories and News to lead people futher astray and statisfy their already lost selves. If u must know, dey are also supported by Jinns (devils/demons)

Lack of people researching things out and investigating things have left them docile and the sins of Man shackles him from the Truth that's why its easy for em to deceive a whole bunch even the ones born in Islam..

Ya all just chuckle up/believe news without reflecting and doing research a bit about it...

You think when ibilis (Satan /devil) made a vow with Allah (God) to mislead Man from the Straight path. Front back,left and Right. Na Joke e dey

U wana know more about Islam and the Qur'an.. Go to YouTube and type Allah and Quran and watch videos .. In fact watch the Video about ibilis in the Quran on YouTube and reflect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zakat Al-fitr: Faqs / Making A Muslim Happy / 9 Stupid Questions You Hear When You Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.