Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! (1335 Views)

I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I Fell In Love With BlueNubian At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Babyitaly: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
I know now a boy from nairaland who send me an email with his pic,i like it and want to know him!
What should i do?I live in europe and he in nigeria!
Will the love have a chance?
Please tell me!!! embarassed
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Cyclone5(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2007
If the love is real and resources are realer anything can happen.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Douzy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2007
You just mentioned that he only emailed you his pic which you liked and wanted to know him more, then you were already talking of love.
Take a step back, for you seem to be jumping some necessary steps.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by yicob(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
Yeah, no problem baby italy. I promise u it wil work out well. Av even sent my galfriend away just cos of u!
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by jaybaby(f): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
Yucob Hmmmmmm!
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by abdkabir(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2007
Boy Picture + Email = Love. shocked shocked shocked (Nairaland @ its best.)
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by OmoEko1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
abdkabir:

Boy Picture + Email = Love. shocked shocked shocked (Nairaland @ its best.)
true calculation na only God will save us from NL
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by jaybaby(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
N/L No B small Tin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by OmoEko1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2007
na something new we dey learn and see each day cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by jaybaby(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2007
U wan try?
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by OmoEko1(f): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2007
na thanks am cool but u can try and give moi a feed back cheesy cheesy. that will be a good idea
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by jgirl3: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2007
yicob:

Yeah, no problem baby italy. I promise u it wil work out well. Av even sent my galfriend away just because of u!
Baby italy:

I know now a boy from nairaland who send me an email with his pic,i like it and want to know him!
What should i do?I live in europe and he in nigeria!
Will the love have a chance?
Please tell me!!! embarassed

Ewele ooo! I don see for NL. Wonders shall never end.
2 weeks ago, she was searching and quick quick she's in love already. This reminds me of someone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yicob well done.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by OmoEko1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

Ewele ooo! I don see for Nairaland. Wonders shall never end.
2 weeks ago, she was searching and quick quick she's in love already. This reminds me of someone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yicob well done.
that NL FOR U OHHHHHH cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by jgirl3: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2007
If love is this easy to fall into, why isn't it equally as easy to fall out of? This NL kain love don tire person.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by yicob(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
*eating shawama, and peeping*
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by OmoEko1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

If love is this easy to fall into, why isn't it equally as easy to fall out of? This Nairaland kain love don tire person.
lol, rolling and laughing on the floor. Nobody understand the use and meaning of Love
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by cuteass1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2007
This guy you're looking for, is it the Stanlee Chetlee you posted about yesterday??

what's his nairaland user-name? maybe we can take it from there

I'm happy you're in love hun, its a wonderful feeling and i hope you guys find your way back to each other cheesy
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Ferlie(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2007
shut up - u r a cray fish
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Douzy(m): 10:51am On Mar 16, 2007
This Ferlie must be a bot.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Babyitaly: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2007
Thank everyone for the replys.why some dont believe in it.what if i travel to nigeria and marry him what will u say.?find ya own love first.by the way black girls people told me most like their boyfriend to be spending only for them.white girls are able to give not only taken.its a fact on one can say no.thanks
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Babyitaly: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2007
Thank everyone for the replys.why some dont believe in it.what if i travel to nigeria and marry him what will u say.?find ya own love first.by the way black girls people told me most like their boyfriend to be spending only for them.white girls are able to give not only taken.its a fact on one can say no.thanks
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by acidrop(f): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2007
the love is even manifesting in u, u had 2 post that 3 times undecided
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Creamish(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2007
shocked shocked

Im trying to piece 2 n 2 together----Stanlee or Yicob?---LOVE?---Im confused! undecided
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Douzy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2007
Baby italy:

. . .what if i travel to nigeria and marry him what will u say.?. . .
Happy Wedluck!
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by ugodaniel(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2007
@baby italy, you gotta do what you gotta do! cool
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by katency(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2007
Try and use the address he send to you to contact him,if he does not reply please move on with your life
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by ugodaniel(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2007
maybe the guy's scared grin
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by chet(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2007
@ugodaniel
who says the guy is scared?
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Douzy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2007
ugodaniel says so.
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by fatliar(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm tremendious
Re: Fell In Love With A Boy From Nairaland! by Douzy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
Tremend[b]i[/b]ous indeed! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Suger Lady Of 30-35yrs / Real Gay & Lesbian are rich / Looking For Discrete Fwb In Lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.