Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Implications Of Spiritual Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Implications Of Spiritual Marriage. (427 Views)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / The Implications Of Spiritual Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implications Of Spiritual Marriage. by Revadebola: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
THE IMPLICATIONS OF SPIRITUAL MARRIAGE.

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV)
"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

The above scripture is an example of fallen angels entering into marriage with mankind.
That is spiritual marriage.
The signs of spiritual marriage are, when you are having the experiences in your dreams of : someone making love to you, sex with known or unknown faces. Dreams of wedding, breast feeding babies, etc.
These dreams implies, there is a spiritual marriage or spouse in your life.

These kind of dreams has severe evil implications it brings into your life. Here are some of the evil implications of such dreams.
1. Mysterious delay in settling down in marriage.
2. Strong obsession towards sexual lust.
3. Frequent quarrels with your spouse.
4. Inexplicable hindrance in getting suitable marriage suitor.
5. Frequent broken courtship or being jilted.
6. Infertility : inability to conceive or mysterious pregnancy miscarriage.
7. This kind of dreams plant spiritual manipulations that causes separation, divorces and untimely deaths in marriage.
8. Sex in dream causes low libido in marriages.
9. These dreams causes mysterious diseases like impotence, fibroid etc.
10. The devil and enemies uses these dreams to invoke curses, set backs, defeats, inability to fulfill destiny in people's lives.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every satanic interference in my life.
2. I denounce every covenants and oaths with evil spirits from my life.
3. Holy Spirit possess me completely for the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. I decree in Jesus Name, I will not experience spiritual marriage again.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE " my Facebook page
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Female Here And You Are Experiencing Sexual Harassment Come In / Young Girl Who Started Practicing 'lesbianism' At 9, Seeks Deliverance (video) / On A London Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.