Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 (410 Views)

Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 by Opinionated: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Enigmatic rapper and husband to Kim Kardashian, Kanye West took to Twitter 2 days ago to declare his support for the President of the United States, Donald Trump. He also took a swipe at Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama.

He tweeted:

“Free thinkers don’t fear retaliation for your thoughts. The traditional thinkers are only using thoughts and words but they are in a mental prison. You are free. You’ve already won. Feel energized. Move in love not fear. Be afraid of nothing.

“You don’t have to agree with trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.

“If your friend jumps off the bridge you don’t have to do the same. Ye being Ye is a fight for you to be you. For people In my life the idea of Trump is pretty much a 50 50 split but I don’t tell a Hillary supporter not to support Hillary I love Hillary too.

“I love when people have their own ideas. You don’t have to be allowed anymore. Just be. Love who you want to love. That’s free thought. I’m not even political. I’m not a democrat or a republican.

“And also I’m all the way out the sunken place. And I’m not scared anymore. I’m not scared of the media. I’m not scared of the past and I’m optimistic about the future. This tweet is in love not fear.

“With love I am invincible. Truth is subjective but love is the most powerful force in the world and the world needs to express more of it.
“I said express love more because we have love but we don’t express it. My friend Tmills will always say “I love you” and it used to make me feel weird to hear that. Now I tell everyone I love them. He sparked me to start expressing love more.
“When my daughter acts out she actually says afterwards I just want to hear you say I love you more.
“No race religion region or political party can argue with the power of love.
“Fear takes strategy Unlearn linear thinking Hit you with these zig zag thoughts.”

Kanye also confirmed that his wife is not comfortable with some of his tweets. She called him urging him to distance himself from some of Donald Trump’s actions, he tweeted:

My wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone. I don’t agree with everything Trump does. I don’t agree 100% with anyone but myself.

He also tweeted and shared how he got is Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat which apparently was personally signed by Donald Trump.

While criticizing Obama: "Obama was in office for eight years and nothing in Chicago changed."

Donald Trump responded to Kanye’s endorsement, tweeting:

Thank you Kanye, very cool!

What do you think about Kanye’s latest tweets and views? Is it a case of mental instability, smart political positioning or just someone being honest?
Some people are already suggesting that Kanye could run for president of the United States in 2024.
What do you think about this?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989252420294336512
Many fans and fellow celebrities have reacted with consternation and outrage to Kanye’s decision with some questioning his mental state. He lost 9 million Twitter folowers in 10 minutes.

Source: Kanye West Declares Support for Donald Trump, Might Run for President in 2024

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 by DrMuzungu(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
This guy is such an 1diot, I can't believe my eyes!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 by NOC1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
DrMuzungu:
This guy is such an 1diot, I can't believe my eyes!!!

you are the real idiot who want to impose your believes on another human, the moment we Nigerians understand that every man has his own mind the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kanye has a right to his beliefs for Pete sakes.
Re: Kanye West Declares Support For Donald Trump, Might Run For President In 2024 by Opinionated: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
igbodefender:
Kanye has a right to his beliefs for Pete sakes.

Yes.

(1) (Reply)

READ: President Donald Trump's Letter To Kim Jong Un Canceling The Summit / War Looms In Cameroon / Late Senator John Mccain Bans President Trump From Attending His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.