Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? (3714 Views)

Any Used Phone But In Great Condition For Sale? / Downloaded A Movie, It Plays On My Phone But Doesn't Play On My Tv / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

Hmmmmm, thanks.

I so much hate being a noob

We all are, at one point in time or another
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
1alabama1:

What's with CPU sef?
Which one be CPU...the last time i heard of this is in secondary school oo grin
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by zaihaali(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
i don't understand bigger RAM space will do well?
You 1 turn am to system ni or what..

who doesn't like a little covetousness?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:

Which one be CPU...the last time i heard of this is in secondary school oo grin

It's a mobile computer so to say, all computers have CPU
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by barackodam: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

who doesn't like a little covetousness?

I bet we all do grin
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kalapizim:

Most of us are pretty happy with last year's phone purchase be it Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or something else.
Yet, try as they might, no OEM can produce a truly perfect phone. As technology changes, new trends present itself. And as consumers, we accept some of these to get as close to perfect as possible.

So, when you examine that piece of glass and metal in your hand, how would you improve it?
Let's hear below.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/379406
how will i improve a perfect phone again?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by 1alabama1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

I bet we all do grin

I definitely can relate to that cheesy
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
because na power ko tongue
oya mi lenu oo
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
But to think of it sha... Ba3 improvement will be nice o but not as exaggerating as the guy was saying once in week charging
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

I bet we all do grin

me and not o dude. Don't generalized us abeg
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
barackodam:

It's a mobile computer so to say, all computers have CPU
i know na
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
But to think of it sha... Ba3 improvement will be nice o but not as exaggerating as the guy was saying once in week charging
exactly but the 4000mha is still fair enough sha
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mine is even that ba3 that someone cannot remove grin grin
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
exactly but the 4000mha is still fair enough sha
it's fair na.... Make dem improve am go like 6k tongue
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
grin grin grin...bad belle no like beta thing o
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by LaMujer: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
zaihaali:

it entails a host of things ram processor frequency and the likes
processor as in how?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
grin grin grin...bad belle no like beta thing o
no be so jare... The wah phone go just hang ehn..off or back button won't press at all.
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Just assumed the ba3 is removing bro... Just comot the ba3 one time and allow the phone to rest
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by LaMujer: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
no be so jare... The wah phone go just hang ehn..off or back button won't press at all.
when wuna ma go dey get unnecessary app for phone, why won't it be hanging
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
LaMujer:
when wuna ma go dey get unnecessary app for phone, why won't it be hanging
what is the essence of the phone if you can't stock it with Apps
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
Just assumed the ba3 is removing bro... Just comot the ba3 one time and allow the phone to rest
i haven't replace my ba3 since the last 3yrs and it's still working fine
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
That's the good part of the phone
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
what is the essence of the phone if you can't stock it with Apps
abi ooo.... What's the use?
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by LaMujer: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
abi ooo.... What's the use?
na wuna sabi jare
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Barackmeringo: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
There will always be a need to improve technology day after day....until then we will see the need to upgrade again
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by phaulzoe(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Barackmeringo:
There will always be a need to improve technology day after day....until then we will see the need to upgrade again
that's why it's called computer age oo
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by LaMujer: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:
that's why it's called computer age oo
age computer.. lol
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by SirSpencer97(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Me just want good operation speed and big battery that is all
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by incometojah: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kalapizim:

Most of us are pretty happy with last year's phone purchase be it Infinix Zero 5, Hot 5 or something else.
Yet, try as they might, no OEM can produce a truly perfect phone. As technology changes, new trends present itself. And as consumers, we accept some of these to get as close to perfect as possible.

So, when you examine that piece of glass and metal in your hand, how would you improve it?
Let's hear below.

well for Me, I suggest u work on the processor
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by surest07: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kalapizim:

Let's hear below.

well the ram can be upgraded for better satisfaction
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by iamtojah(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kalapizim:

Let's hear below.

well the camera both front and back are good but u can still work on the front camera for better selfie
Re: You Love Your Phone! But What Would You Change? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
phaulzoe:

Non removable battery is better in many ways
1. It allows for a better build quality

2. Ur phone will not squeek when shaking it. If u notice after some times on phones with removable batteries, it gets to some point when the battery doesn't fit well and people have to use a piece of paper to make the battery fit. For non removable battery this is non existent.

3. Water proofing. Almost impossible to make a water resistant phone with removable battery.

4. Rest of mind. If u are buying a used phone with removable battery there are chances that the seller would have removed the original battery and replace with a China battery before selling. When u buy it and start using it u will notice massive battery drain. Sometimes when u are on 50% phone will just drop to 1%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Run From Xiaomi Devices. / Pics Of My Oppo Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.