Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Get A Job In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get A Job In Canada (396 Views)

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul / I Need A Job In Abuja / I Need Job In Baby Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job In Canada by PALsConcierge: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Most of the frequent question asked by many is “will I get a job when I get to Canada?” Well, I won’t say you won’t get but there are lots of job opportunities open to immigrants who desire to work in Canada.

Canada is a vibrant and a thriving economy giving residents a wide space for growth and development. Presently, there are so many employment opportunities flying around in Canada. This is because there is labour shortage in some focal sectors and industries in the different cities and provinces in Canada. Hence, some employers in Canada are seeking young and exuberant youths who are qualified and responsible to fill in some of the spaces open.

Despite the fact that Canada has the tenth biggest economy of the world, taking over Russia to feature as the tenth largest economy in 2015, they still have a decrease in employees who will work to build a strong economy ground. The truth is applying for a Permanent Resident Visa as a Federal skilled worker gives you the privilege of being an employee in some of the focal sectors and industries in Canada.

Although, some of the highly sort after are people with training in the healthcare industry, IT, and engineering and also craft workers with skills such as carpentry, electrical expertise, and plumbing are needed by most Canadian employers. It will also interest you to know that some immigrants already working in these sectors and industries are the ones who have been helping Canadian employers grow their businesses.

There are so many job opportunities but it is left to anyone interested to apply. Immigrants who obtained a job offer from a Canadian employer through the Federal Skilled Worker Program, enjoy speed in getting their Permanent Resident Visa. A job offer from a Canadian employer is an added advantage to fast-track your visa application.

Working in Canada is one of the benefits you enjoy when you obtain a PR visa that is why we urge you to first join the Express Entry pool to be part of the 1 million to be selected as immigrants in Canada.

There is labour shortage in Canada, that is why Canada is in need of worker who will contribute to the growth of their economy. This will go a long way to benefit immigrants who desire to work in Canada.

Click on this link to assess your Canadian Permanent Residence eligibility- http://canada.palsconcierge.com
To see success testimonials of IELTS results, ITAs, confirmation of PR and PR visas please visit - http://palsconcierge.com/testimonials/

(1) (Reply)

My Lover, Not My Husband Impregnated Me, Mother-of-four Confesses, As Daughter S / How To Keep Your Kids Busy This Holiday / Wife Sues Her Husband For Wearing Makeup And Dressing Like A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.