Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride (1609 Views)

22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just about two weeks ago, I booked a Taxify ride, but the journey turned out to be highly unsatisfactory. The driver deliberately took longer routes, drove slowly for the most part of the trip, was taking personal calls during the ride and a host of other things.
At the end of the day, my fare for the trip shot up! It shouldn't have been that high under normal circumstances. So, I lodged a complaint with Taxify. I received a response shortly after from an admin, I believe. He apologised on the driver's behalf, looked into the details of my trip and provided me with the exact fare I should have been charged under normal circumstances. So, to make up for this, I was given a PROMO CODE valid till 2021!� cheesy

I thought to share it here. It's not eveytime we complain about their short-comings. When they render good services, I feel they should also be publicly commended. Thanks @Taxifyng.
From a Pleased Customer.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by tshabaea(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for sharing. It will surely go a long way in encouraging other drivers to be diligent.
Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by folake4u(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO Would you believe me if I told you that I follow you on LinkedIn and I didn't know it was you, till you said I should check that Buybetter.ng comment section? I clicked on a familiar name I saw and it matches same with the LinkedIn page.
Such a small world. smiley cheesy.
Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2021
folake4u:
PrimadonnaO Would you believe me if I told you that I follow you on LinkedIn and I didn't know it was you, till you said I should check that Buybetter.ng comment section? I clicked on a familiar name I saw and it matches same with the LinkedIn page.
Such a small world. smiley cheesy.

Lmao!!!

Dazed! cheesy
Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by folake4u(f): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao!!!

Dazed! cheesy

I know right!
Fine girl wink. I just remember everything now. Your former monicker too grin, I've been your LinkedIn connection for more than 2years now tongue.
I've seen you before in reality when you graduated and came to do clearance in Uniben too.
And yup, you just viewed my LinkedIn page an hour ago! cheesy cheesy

It's amazing how you've achieved a lot in your career and so fast too.
I wish you more blessings, money in your akant and all your dreams come true. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2021
folake4u:

I know right!
Fine girl wink. I just remember everything now. Your former monicker too grin, I've been your LinkedIn connection for more than 2years now tongue.
I've seen you before in reality when you graduated and came to do clearance in Uniben too. Are you still keeping in touch with Joe.cutie and others? wink

And yup, you just viewed my LinkedIn page an hour ago! cheesy cheesy

It's amazing how you've achieved a lot in your career and so fast too.
I wish you more blessings, money in your akant and all your dreams come true. kiss

Lol. Omo!!!!!!!!

This babe!

Who's Joe?

You mean Jay?

Thanks for the wishes, darling!! kiss
Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by folake4u(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Omo!!!!!!!!

This babe!

Who's Joe?

You mean Jay?

E reach to chant Omo×100 sef. grin grin

Yes, Jay.

You're welcome. kiss
Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by Magnoliaa(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Omo!!!!!!!!

This babe!

Who's Joe?

You mean Jay?

You're ******a****?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2021
folake4u:

E reach to chant Omo×100 sef. grin grin

Yes, Jay.

You're welcome. kiss

Lol.

Jay's fine. Sent me a cake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2011 Or 2014 ? / Sulfation: Major Cause Of Early Car Battery Failure / At A Cross Road Which One Do I Choose 2009 Rx 350 Or 2009 Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.