Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! (449 Views)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / Funny But Sad: I Am Not A Preacher Of Love But I Love Her. / God Himself Is Love But Human Never Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Beke2020: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dear LS,

I am torn in my mind on what to do with my emotional state of mind. This is because,even though I am engaged to someone,I am in love with another lady. Somto and I have been dating for almost five years. She was in final year in school when we started,today she works with an NGO that caters for IDPs.

With the current situation in our country,her job makes her travel quite often. Given,Sombo absolutely loves her job. Her passion to help other people who are in need is outstanding. Initially,when she took the job,I admired her for it. I was proud of her. But three years after,it appears the job is really coming in between us. We hardly see each other. And even when she is in town,she is always busy planning one event or training or something humanitarian. When we got engaged last year,I thought we would be married by the end of the year but she was hardy even arrange to plan a wedding. I didnt want to be seen as insensitive. I wanted to support her and her career and dreams to the fullest. But it appears marriage is not her first priority.

But while all these are going on,I am seriously been neglected. Not helping is the fact single ladies are always around me. My boss in the office is a 36 year old beautiful woman. She is single and I always admire her she carries herself. Also a very dedicated christian. I have been attracted to her for sometime but I didnt want to pursue the idea. I mean,she is my boss for one. When we are not very busy,we talk about our personal lives and how our love lives suck. She has been unfortunate to always fall in love with the wrong guys.She on the other hand,always advised me to be patient with my fiance,Somto.

The entire office worked late one night,we had a deadline and eventually,we had to leave around 10.40pm. Everyone hurriedly left the office after but my boss uber kept delaying. I offered to drop her,she refused but I insisted. We chatted as I drove her to lekki last night. When we arrived at her place,she leaned over me and kissed me full on my lips. I was taken aback but she apologized and said she has always wanted to kiss me. I told her no problem. She got off and went inside. I swear,all I thought throughout my ride back home was the kiss. She called me later to find out if I got home safe,I was glad she called and we talked all night. It turns out that we both are in love with each other. She actually told me she was in love with me. She has been for sometime but she didnt want to say anything cos she knew about my fiance. I shocked myself by acknowledging that I was in love with her too.

For the first time in months,I am seriously in love. I know this may sound wrong but I havent been in love with Somto in a long time. I last saw her in December. I am beginning to resent her job and I know she would easily choose her job over me. I now know it may be time to....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-happy-in-love-but-i-have-to-break-up-with-her/
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Smh

undecided

And some people are out there facing real.life challenges

While some people are ....
Re: I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! by Beke2020: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2018
cool
lestat:
Smh

undecided

And some people are out there facing real.life challenges

While some people are ....

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/05/18 / The Exploit Of Endovelicus / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.