Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah (39183 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
chei... Ewwwwww
You see.....the time has come for you to prove your love for me.....and you're acting this way..... which kind wahala be this embarassed

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Cutehector(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You see.....the time has come for you to prove your love for me.....and you're acting this way..... which kind wahala be this embarassed
i said shave
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
i said shave
Shave it with your teeth embarassed
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by lonelydora: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Actuarydeji:
it is disgusting! Why will I be sucking that soaked pomo eat? It is very disgusting! Me put my tongue inside that thing wey blood dey come from. Abasha

When you get married..come back and tell this.
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Ashley86400: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
KevinDein:

Dumb analogy.

The vagina is designed for the penis not the tongue.
Tell that to the rest of your boys. .
Was the mouth designed for kissing?
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Keep sucking and placing yourself at high risk.
And one innocent girl will come and marry you? Smh!

As I dey see you sef I just dey lick my lips,you go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by KevinDein: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Ashley86400:

Tell that to the rest of your boys. .
Was the mouth designed for kissing?
If you understand biology very well you'll know that there's something called normal microbial flora and their natural habitat. Transferring microbes whose normal habitat is the vagina to the mouth during mouth action is much more dangerous than transferring microbes from mouth to mouth during kissing.

For the record, this comment isn't aimed at changing your opinion on mouth action, just wanna make sure your post doesn't misinform some young, ignorant man out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by chiochio1(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
The doctor happens to be my family doctor, he is good in what he does shall but his advice will not solve anything as some men are already addicted to it and one thing must kill a man...Even the doctor does it also.

Groovenaija360:
- Doctors say it is dangerous to engage in MouthAction if you have multiple partners

- Ghanaian Dr. Mensah has advised men to, instead of using their tongue to stimulate the clitoris, use their fingers.

Founder of Philteng Medical Centre, Dr. Philemon Mensah, has urged couples to desist from MouthAction since it can be deadly. According to the medical doctor, couples should find alternative means to satisfy themselves sexually instead of resulting in MouthAction.

Contributing to a discussion on the issue on Adom FM’s morning show, Dwaso Nsem Friday, Dr. Mensah warned that those engaging in MouthAction were twice more likely to have oral HPV infection than those who did not engage in MouthAction.

He revealed that[center][/center] mouth cancer is on the rise and the spread of HPV from MouthAction could be the main reason because it [HPV] affects the skin found in areas of the body exposed to moisture including the mouth, rectum, cervix, and throat.

He said MouthAction has been linked with an increased risk of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection in the mouth with an increased risk of developing throat cancers.

“The highly contagious virus is commonly contracted through unprotected sexual activity,” he added.

In conclusion, Dr Mensah advised the alternative to stimulate the clitoris, should be the use of the fingers and not the tongue. He also called on people to always go for screening and check-up to guard against cancer of any kind.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/throat-cancer-use-your-fingers-instead-of-tongue-for-se-xual-pleasure/
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by evexx1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
justscorchone:

As I dey see you sef I just dey lick my lips,you go sweet die.

Omg I've been violated. sad
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by idesylvester(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bro which planet you come from? My belle don dey pain because of laugh
Deltatoto:
u never c girl bros.we dey chew the pussey hair
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by HomeOfMe(f): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Groovenaija360:
- Doctors say it is dangerous to engage in MouthAction if you have multiple partners

- Ghanaian Dr. Mensah has advised men to, instead of using their tongue to stimulate the clitoris, use their fingers.

Founder of Philteng Medical Centre, Dr. Philemon Mensah, has urged couples to desist from MouthAction since it can be deadly. According to the medical doctor, couples should find alternative means to satisfy themselves sexually instead of resulting in MouthAction.

Contributing to a discussion on the issue on Adom FM’s morning show, Dwaso Nsem Friday, Dr. Mensah warned that those engaging in MouthAction were twice more likely to have oral HPV infection than those who did not engage in MouthAction.

He revealed that[center][/center] mouth cancer is on the rise and the spread of HPV from MouthAction could be the main reason because it [HPV] affects the skin found in areas of the body exposed to moisture including the mouth, rectum, cervix, and throat.

He said MouthAction has been linked with an increased risk of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection in the mouth with an increased risk of developing throat cancers.

“The highly contagious virus is commonly contracted through unprotected sexual activity,” he added.

In conclusion, Dr Mensah advised the alternative to stimulate the clitoris, should be the use of the fingers and not the tongue. He also called on people to always go for screening and check-up to guard against cancer of any kind.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/throat-cancer-use-your-fingers-instead-of-tongue-for-se-xual-pleasure/
Mcheeew! When the person is not an animal or dog,eating shit

1 Like

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Deltatoto: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
idesylvester:
Bro which planet you come from? My belle don dey pain because of laugh
lol.i be delta boy bros
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Omg I've been violated. sad

grin I never even touch you yet you don moist
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Ashley86400: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
KevinDein:

If you understand biology very well you'll know that there's something called normal microbial flora and their natural habitat. Transferring microbes whose normal habitat is the vagina to the mouth during mouth action is much more dangerous than transferring microbes from mouth to mouth during kissing.

For the record, this comment isn't aimed at changing your opinion on mouth action, just wanna make sure your post doesn't misinform some young, ignorant man out there.

Dude i was the best Biology student in my class.
AS long has your girl washes properly before sex, you're good to go.
Just say you dont like it. .stop recounting the hazards of bacteria in head giving. .the hands are actually the dirtiest part of the body, the part that habours the most bacteria . .
The funny thing is. .upon all these talks about guy who dont like giving women head for this or that reason- Ive never met s man that didn't like/rejected recieving head from a woman. .y'all are just to hypocritical to admit it.
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by evexx1(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
justscorchone:

grin I never even touch you yet you don moist

Moist fire!

You wish angry
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by KevinDein: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ashley86400:

Dude i was the best Biology student in my class.
AS long has your girl washes properly before sex, you're good to go.
Just say you dont like it. .stop recounting the hazards of bacteria in head giving. .the hands are actually the dirtiest part of the body, the part that habours the most bacteria . .
The funny thing is. .upon all these talks about guy who dont like giving women head for this or that reason- Ive never met s man that didn't like/rejected recieving head from a woman. .y'all are just to hypocritical to admit it.
The emboldened doesn't really agree with your stance on the issue. The hand harbors a lot bacteria hence the reason licking fingers is seen as a bad habit. Similarly, the vagina harbors bacteria and viruses hence shouldn't be a place where one should deep in his mouth. And as a one time biology student, a very good one according to you, you should know that there isn't a soap out there that can wash off, completely, microbes inhabiting the vagina.

1 Like

Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

Moist fire!

You wish angry

You've got mail
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Ashley86400: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
KevinDein:

The emboldened doesn't really agree with your stance on the issue. The hand harbors a lot bacteria hence the reason licking fingers is seen as a bad habit. Similarly, the vagina harbors bacteria and viruses hence shouldn't be a place where one should deep in his mouth. And as a one time biology student, a very good one according to you, you should know that there isn't a soap out there that can wash off, completely, microbes inhabiting the vagina.
You're a guy.. so you obviouslly won't understand. The vagina has a PH that kills bacteria in it. . .if it was surrounded by loads and loads of bacteria then we would catch infections all the time.
When women get infections, it's usually from a man and not from the bacteria around the vagina cause as I said. .the vagina is a self cleansing oven. .it kills and gets rid of bacteria.
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by DONORJIR(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol true but health is important
Ur profile pix just made my day. Thanks a lot
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by Ellabae(f): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2018
DONORJIR:
Ur profile pix just made my day. Thanks a lot
U re welcome darling
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by revontuli(f): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
See how Rwanda took huge steps to eliminate HPV:
Almost all Rwandan adolescent girls are immunized against human papillomavirus by vaccinating.

https://scielosp.org/scielo.php?pid=S0042-96862012000800014&script=sci_arttext

Doctors should be responsible and push for public health programs instead of meddling in people's sex lives with stupid and outdated advice.
Re: Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah by AlphaTaikun: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Groovenaija360:

Lol... "Oral cancer." The Gbenga Oresegun gang of "oral warriors"... Take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Survives Fungal Infection Which Came Off An Artificial Nail She Fixed / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.