Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

12 Years Old Boy Violated By Older Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Years Old Boy Violated By Older Man (366 Views)

Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters / How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Years Old Boy Violated By Older Man by gimmehear(f): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2018
Gossip
12 YEARS OLD BOY VIOLATED TBY OLDER MAN.
Posted on April 28, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
A 20-year-old man, Musa Mohammed, has been arrested for allegedly defiling and violating a 12-year-old boy (names withheld).

Mohammed was said to have penetrated the victim through the anus.

The Lagos State Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, who confirmed the arrest to journalists, said the victim was currently in protective custody.

He said the case had been transferred from Oke-Odo Division to the Gender Unit.

Meanwhile, the police commissioner said 26 suspected cultists and kidnappers were arrested during a raid of creeks and drug hideouts in Ikorodu area of the state

http://gimmehear.com/12-years-old-boy-violated-older-man/

Lalasticlala
Re: 12 Years Old Boy Violated By Older Man by lordm(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Northerners and....

(1) (Reply)

Hausa And Drug / Husband Killer:counsel’s Ill-health Stalls Trial Of Maryam Sanda / Top Designer Found Dead As The Result Of Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.