Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Where Can L Found A Good Human Right Lawyer? They Want To Kill My Fathers Image - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can L Found A Good Human Right Lawyer? They Want To Kill My Fathers Image (464 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / Help: I Dont Want My Fathers Blood Pressure To Increase Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can L Found A Good Human Right Lawyer? They Want To Kill My Fathers Image by Homechecks1: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2018
I am from lmo state Nigeria. My father was accused of being responsible for his step brothers death by his children.

He took it lightly until after a year again when the wife said it again to my hearing. They had wanted to fight my father but the community has a law against it.

The first son said he has been to over 15 native doctors and they said its my father. And this he did alone without any brother or uncle from our town.

My father was brought to swear with the village ofor, and today, he survived it.

Now, its time to apease him and the family says he did not take any oath and the mans name has been laundered.

If my father can stake his life over what he knew nothing about for 365 days, why would they try to deny or dissolve the penalty. What if something had hapoened to him on the process, where could we have been today?

My people, l need advice.
Re: Where Can L Found A Good Human Right Lawyer? They Want To Kill My Fathers Image by ezimo777(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
OP, Human Rights Radio Abuja would help you out. They've got a handful of human right lawyer and they don't even charge a dime once your story is true enough to fight for, they take up the fight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Child / Lipton Yellow Label Is Giving Widows Across Nigeria A #reasontosmile / 3 Reasons Some Women Cheat On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.