Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay (2565 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Lady Steals A 2-month-old Baby Because She Doesn’t Have A Boy [Photo] / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by LILBIMS: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Don’t send or do business with incomenigeria and Laxlotcard they are both bunch of scammers ,don’t fall victim I’m warning you not to fall victim

Re: Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2018
You can trade yourself on paxful bro.
Re: Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by troublemakea(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
LILBIMS:
Don’t send or do business with incomenigeria and Laxlotcard they are both bunch of scammers ,don’t fall victim I’m warning you not to fall victim

you scammed someone to get it in which in return he scammed you to so bro iza trade by barter things kiss

anyway enjoy ur meal

Re: Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by HoodBillionaire: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
i always tell u guys
any ad u see on nairaland
esp free bet
odds
itunes buyer are huge scams
mostly done by afonja
btw u are a dating scammer
so shut d fuc up
a thief robbing a thief
Re: Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by OkekeChristian(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
NOted
Re: Incomenigeria IS A Scam He Buys Itunes Card From You And Doesn’t Pay by cardtonic: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Steal Bread From A Truck Involved In An Accident, Nigerians React / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana. / After Being Harrased Previous Day, Nigerian Army Return To Uniben For Revenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.