Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Governor Suspends Commissioner For Posting Photos On Facebook And Whatsapp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Suspends Commissioner For Posting Photos On Facebook And Whatsapp (313 Views)

Prince Eke Slams Jerry Amilo For Posting Jnr Pope Corpse On Facebook(vid) / Man Loses Job Offer For Posting Photos Of Tonto Dikeh, And Bobrisky / Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Suspends Commissioner For Posting Photos On Facebook And Whatsapp by 5Ebisco: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2018
A Governor has suspended one of his commissioners for spending too much time posting photos on Facebook and on Whatsapp after it emerged that the commissioner bragged on social media to gain attraction.

According to SDE, Governor Ferdinand Waititu of Kenyan said he took the action after it emerged that commissioner for Water, John Mugwe, was bragging on the social media to attract admiration instead of executing his mandate to serve the people of Kiambu.
“If your work is taking pictures and posting them on Facebook and WhatsApp, then we shall not allow that,” Waititu recently warned.

“I can sincerely say that I’m launching this project but it’s not mine. It belongs to the MCA of this area, so I cannot hijack it by posing for a photo and posting it on social media and telling people that I’m working tirelessly. Let the truth be said, people should not ride on other people’s hard work because the other person will not be happy about it,” cautioned Waititu.

The suspended CEC was among those who formed United for Kiambu and fronted Waititu as their flagbearer during the 2017 August elections.
The team successfully defeated William Kabogo and clinched the governor’s seat.

But since taking over, Waititu has had a difficult relationship with Mugwe.

Mugwe who could not hold back his frustration posted on social media hinting that he was shocked but hopes to return to work soon.

“Yours truly John Mugwe has been requested to proceed on leave for a period of 30 working days. It is a shock but I hope I will continue serving Kiambu people after 30 days,” he posted.
Recall that in January, Mrs Maria Ude Nwachi aka Afikpo Chic, member representing Afikpo North East constituency at Ebonyi state House of Assembly was suspended for alleged gross misconduct.

It was reported that Mrs. Nwachi was accused of allegedly posing as public photographer. The motion for he suspension was moved by the Leader of the House, Hon. Joseph Nwobasi.
The House said Nwachi have refused to heed earlier warnings by the Assembly to desist from being a photographer in the state. Nwachi, a former Minority Leader, according to the house by her actions has brought disrespect and dishonesty to herself and the Assembly by posing as public photographer.

She was therefore suspended for 14 days pending the outcome of investigations on the allegations leveled against her by a special committee constituted by the House to investigate the allegations.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/governor-suspends-commissioner-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Paypal Restricted Countries / Singer Wole DSB Signed A Multi-million Recording Deal / Best Of Brodashaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.