Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister (1287 Views)

Linda Ikeji Looking Pretty In Cute Selfie Photos / Pretty Face! Nina Shares Cute Selfie Photos Online. Photos / Tiwa Savage Takes Cute Selfie With Femi Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister by TunezMediaTV: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic Celebrates her elder sisters birthday with this beautiful Selfie. The siblings look so good together. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/rita-dominic-share-cute-selfie-with-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister by dafeyankee: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2018
What is wrong with her sister? angry

Why is her cleavage area covered?

Rita,I can confirm with my eyes that your cleavage area is free from any stretch marks, and safe for consumption with this 094786 NAFDAC approval number.
Re: Rita Dominic Share Cute Selfie With Her Big Sister by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

‘I Learnt Everything I Know By Working Hard’ – Nancy Isime / Acting Hasn’t Brought Me Great Wealth Yet- Ijeoma Grace Agu / Bbnaija's Nina Meets With Actresses, Moyo Lawal And Ruth Kadiri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.