Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Andrés Iniesta Bio: More Than Just A Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andrés Iniesta Bio: More Than Just A Player (946 Views)

Barcelona's Andrés Iniesta Announces His Barça Goodbye / Andrés Iniesta’s China Move A Done Deal, Barcelona Aware / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andrés Iniesta Bio: More Than Just A Player by davidson97: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Synopsis
Born on May 11, 1984, in Fuentealbilla, Spain, Andrés Iniesta joined FC Barcelona's youth soccer academy at age 12. The quiet midfielder gradually assumed a starring role on the club, leading Barcelona to an incredible six titles in 2009. Iniesta also scored the winning goal in the 2010 FIFA World Cup and was a primary force behind Spain's victories in the 2008 and 2012 European Championships.
Childhood and Early Career
Andrés Iniesta Luján was born on May 11, 1984, in Fuentealbilla, Albacete, Spain. After joining the Albacete youth squad at age 10, he caught the attention of FC Barcelona management at a tournament, and entered the club's prestigious La Masia academy at age 12.
Iniesta enjoyed an early taste of international success with the junior national team, leading Spain to victories at the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2001 and the Under-19 Championship the following year.
Quiet But Deadly
Iniesta made his debut for FC Barcelona's first squad in a Champions League match in October 2002. He helped Barcelona win the league title in his first season as a regular in 2004-05, but truly emerged as a vital contributor when he stepped in for injured midfielder Xavi Hernández and sparked Barcelona to a La Liga and Champions League double the following year.
A natural midfielder with superb passing and dribbling abilities, Iniesta proved versatile enough to lead the offense from a forward role. Although his all-around talents were praised by teammates and opponents alike, the diminutive playmaker tended to recede in the background as stars such as Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi and Samuel Eto'o stole the spotlight for Barcelona.
http://9jaletstalk..com/2018/04/andres-iniesta-bio-more-than-just-player.html

Re: Andrés Iniesta Bio: More Than Just A Player by Elviswhite0007: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
A blink of Flame dropped on earth one day and mankind wondered what could that be but the wind was fast enough to make its own research about the Flame. I saw a man from a far standing under the sun just to see his son, I saw his wife with a load on her head and she was not from hell but the flame was struggling inside of her and this took place in Albacete. Some years later the flame took its first step into the future and said, every living being was been created from the ground, I go down my knee to have some sand in Brunete Tournament, no one heard the sound, my heart pound, I try to frown but Mr.Martinez Vilaseca ask me not to that as far as he has seen me that means I’m close to my crown in 1996. I believe that you know that no one touches to flame without telling others the story. He said, the flame has an amazing technical skills, fast in making decisions and incredible vision. The Flame was too young to leave his parents and Mr. Martinez said in his heart, what about the sunshine, what about the structures of the earth, what about the birds in the sky singing sweet melodies to God. And he asked, don’t you think this little flame could be a part of the glorious music? But Mr. Antonio said, no. Wow, the “no” that came out of Mr. Antonios mouth was like a beautiful Ferrari parked in front of a chopping complex drawing attention to Itself. However there comes a trip to a famous amusement park and that day Mr. Antonio said yes its time for the flame to be among the glorious music and that moment was the beginning of a sun rise in Catalonia. Not too long the little flame led his park to victory in the Nike Premier Cup as the flame scored the winning goal and was name the man of the tournament but this time the intensity of the glorious music became high and the flame was given an opportunity to be with the big guys in 2002. In this period the flame soften his intensity just to learn from the big guys especially with his new friend called the X8. In 2010 the flame scored the winning goal in the 116 minutes and gave his country her first ever World Cup trophy. Still on accountability in 2015, the flame gave Catalonia a Champions League with his winning goal and made his club the first in the world to have ever won a treble in footfall history. The Flame is the only Spanish player with the highest trophies in History. Everybody is looking for a thing, a thing that will make them complete in life. That is the reason why I looked from heaven and I saw apace, from space I saw a planet, from a planet I saw a continent, from a continent I saw a country, from a country I saw a city, from a city I saw a street, from a street I saw a house and in that house I saw a woman called Maria and inside Maria I saw a flame and that flame is Iniesta! I love you.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The End For Bellerin? / Daily 1.50 Odd For 2 Weeks / Photos Of Devastated Nigerian Fan After Argentina’s Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.