Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Job OR Business? See This Opportunity Now. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job OR Business? See This Opportunity Now. (362 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job OR Business? See This Opportunity Now. by Kostka: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
“Take responsibility for your finances or get used to taking orders for the rest of your life. You are either a master of money or a slave to it. Your choice” – R.K

“If you’re considering building your own business, you need to be aware of who you are spending your time with and who your teachers are. It’s a crucial consideration.”

“In network Marketing business, the power is not in the product; the power is in the network. If you want to become rich, the best strategy is to find a way to build a strong, viable and growing network.”

-----If you're an impatient person. If you have the mind of starting this today and start pushing in money in 2 days. If you don't like investing before you earn. If you don't have a big dream. If you're without vision., please don't read further.

But if your case is opposite of the above.... Kimdly read further.

WELCOME TO NEOLIFE NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

There has never been a better time to be part of a company that is taking the world by storm; providing a range of products that dramatically improve health. Whilst also an outstanding income opportunity to those who choose to become NEOLIFE's Distributors expecially in Nigeria and take charge of their lives.

The NEOLIFE networking business offers one of the best Compensation and Marketing plan laid out for you to digest on. It is a highly rewarding plan, and in no time at all, you will be versed in how it works and be ready to tap into its unlimited income potential.

If you have any questions regard to the marketing and compensation plan, feel free to draw upon me so as to put more light to it. Know that, You are in the business for yourself but not only by yourself, it is always a team work to build. REMEMBER; TEAM means Together, Everybody, Achieve, More.

About your Earnings.

How do i make my money and how much am i expecting is the first question someone will ask when he's starting up a new business. That is very important. But, you don't have to put money first in whatever you're doing even if it's not network marketing.

For surely you must be paid but asking how much you will be paid is unfortunately a question that someone that CAN NOT build network marketing business will ask. It's a question for those that needs or have passion working for someone else thereby expecting a FIXED SALARY. When you're looking up to building a network marketing business, you don't receive salaries, you receive earnings and the difference between them is that salaries are fixed while earnings increase. So you yourself can not determine your earnings but your networks will. I can be bold to let you know that your earnings will start increasing from 70k and as you grow your network, your earnings grow.

Personally, i don't like enticing people with what they want to hear because it will affect my business. So i tell you the confirm truth so that you will have the mindset that what you're embarking on is a real and big business and not just a job! Remember, we are not building riches, we're building wealth which guarantees financial freedom.

Know This.

Take note that there are thousands of network marketing companies in the world. And people are now moving into network marketing business because some persons eyes have started opening on what the business has for them. So i won't force you to join my team, but just like i was mentored by the work of Robert Kiyosaki, i will advive you to consider the following before choosing a network marketing company.

1. Who's Running the ship?

2. Does the company offer a proven plan of action?

3. Does the company embrace both business skills and personal development as a regular plan of its educational and training program?

4. Does the company have a strong, high quality, and highly marketable product line that you can be passionate about?

These questions i asked myself and saw that Neolife has the positive answer to all of them. I have used the products myself and it's amazing!

We do have business schools every Friday where business skills and personal development ideas are being shared between partners.

WE DON’T HAWK PRODUCTS

I know you must have heard that in network marketing, what it involves most is selling of product. Yes. No doubt. But that is normally the say of those who don’t understand what network marketing is. Also, you may have realized that selling of product involves mostly by hawking – that is carrying products around the streets looking for who to buy. Smiles.. No doubt too! But even though many persons do Neolife network marketing business. Everybody don’t have the same marketing strategies. WHAT THEN ARE THESE STRATEGIES WE USE ON OUR PLATFORM? Hawking products is forbidden in our platform! Yes you heard me well! But that doesn’t mean we don’t market our products every day at a huge profit even more than those that hawk around streets. Or is making a profit of 6,000naira on a single product not okay? We have a proposal letter which the company submits to different organizations like schools, churches, banks, companies etc. these letters are used to secure a free health talk presentation. So it’s after our health talk to the people that we run a body test on them checking their 37 body organs and giving them result in 2minutes. So products are being moved when you identify a patient that it’s meant to be given to. And both of us know that majority of us have eaten what surely diseased us in one way or another. That’s it. And we go out for presentations every day and everybody participate. The product we deal on is TRE EN EN, which is a nutritional supplement that is made up of Phyto-lipids, Phyto-sterols and fibre.

As our body system works in unicellular level, Phyto lipid helps in bringing dead cells back to life. Phyto sterol helps in building cells and Fibre removes all excesses in the body.

There are many things to note as well which you need to know .But including everything here online will make the write ups confusing. So, if you think this business opportunity is not something that will pass you by, then be there for the business interview. To avoid thinking am trying to 419 you, please don't come with any money for the interview. Just be there with your writing materials so that if you're interested, you can then register.

Send INVITE ME to Stanislaus @ 08162199026. If you're a Non Nigerian, send an email to Stanislauskostka1@gmail.com for proper guidance as yours will be a different procedure. Remember this is a business and not a job, so bear in mind that investment is involve.

Regards.

Okeke Stanislaus Udochukwu.

08162199026, 08152293835

Stanislauskostka1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force 2018 Recruits To Take Jamb Exams / Understanding Certificate Of Capital Importation (CCI). A Cry For Help!! / Nigerian Navy Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.