Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) (3686 Views)

Michael Was A School Father For Sylvester, He Is Innocent — Kashamu’s Family / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS / Man Builds Computer Lab For His Former Primary School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
An angry father strapped his daughter to the back of a motorcycle and drove her to school through streets of southeast China. The reluctant girl can be heard crying while having her body tied to the seat and leaving her legs hanging dangerously as the father drives.

The footage was shared online as web users blamed the father for the potential danger posed to the girl. Local police found the father and gave him a verbal warning.

The incident took place on the street of Yunfu, Guangdong Province on April 23.

Mobile phone footage captures a man dangerously driving a young girl on a motorbike through on a busy street.

The unnamed girl has her back tied to the back seat of the bike and has her feet hanging in mid-air.

The video was uploaded online and caught web user’s attention to the potential danger posed to the girl.

Yunfu Police reviewed the video and found the motorcyclist, stated Beijing News.

It is confirmed that the man and the girl are of a father-daughter relationship.

The unnamed father explained that he had to drag his daughter to school by force. He got angry and decided to strap her on the motorbike and drove her to school.

Yunfu policeman gave the father a verbal warning and reminded him that such act could cause injuries to the girl easily.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/father-ties-his-crying-daughter-on-bike-to-school-photos/

1 Like

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by blackpanthar: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
That is a LAZY YOUTH but not from NIGERIA.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Everyone needs a dad, that's why I really pity bastards because they rarely amount to anything.

Most if not all of us turned out great in life because of our dad's inputs.
When this girl becomes someone in life, she'd forget it's as a result of her dad's sacrifice and doggedness.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thats definately a “Lalasticlacla” grin grin
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Kneephy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
My kain papa!

1 Like

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin grin
CC:Lalasticlala
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by neonly: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
I guess if d same was done to buhari Nigeria would have been better grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by mikky4764(f): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
But tying her up like dat isn't the best way
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Endtime pikin.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Better papa. One Buhari is enough for the world.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Opoki(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Are you a fan of contemporary gospel music? Check out these set of tracks by Japp on www.reverbnation.com/japp7, you'll be glad that you did. Taink u. grin grin grin This is another level of #StreetlyGospel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Queenlovely(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
J
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by doublewisdom: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
I wish buhari's father had done this.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Narldon: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Everyone needs a dad, that's why I really pity bastards because they rarely amount to anything.

When this girl becomes someone in life, she'd forget it's as a result of her dad's sacrifice and doggedness.

This type of Comment almost tricked me to believe that NwaAmaikpe has Small Sense afterall

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by speedyconnect3: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol

Seems nwamaikpe is in good mood today oo
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by fuckpro: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Narldon:

This type of Comment almost tricked me to believe that NwaAmaikpe has Small Sense afterall

...don't count on it I heard its raining over there wait until its sunny

5 Likes

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Talknochip(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Meanwhile a Nigerian father after Buhari's 'yut ar uneducated and lazy' comments

Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Tony142: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Forcing a child to school is not bad sha, but

this is absolute
Rubish, as if the papa himself go school well, well in his time, mctheeew
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lalasticlala kiss
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Benjom(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Don't mention me. I did not use that to book space.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Were this to be in any islamic land, the papa will tie his 6 year old daughter to his bike and drive her to the home of a 55 year old pervert who wants to "marry" her.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by mrmrmister: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abusing and endangering a child is what you refer to as "sacrifice and doggedness" ?

Something is really wrong with you.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by OKUCHI11(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
untie the girl and put Buhari in her place
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by julius976(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is pure wickedness. Baale must gear this
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
That girl will forever despise her father.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by lifenajeje(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Watch and let us know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyrZe2hUhI
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Onyinye15(f): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2018
mrmrmister:

Abusing and endangering a child is what you refer to as "sacrifice and doggedness" ?

Something is really wrong with you.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Samusu(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by Michelle55: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy Chei, this is truly a lazy kid but I think I did worse than her during my own time
Re: You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics) by akum78: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN / Not For Atheists! / Lasu Post Ume Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.