Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

All Saints Night Of Praise With Frank Edwards And Mercy Chinwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Saints Night Of Praise With Frank Edwards And Mercy Chinwo (928 Views)

My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Saints Night Of Praise With Frank Edwards And Mercy Chinwo by chichichilong(f): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Frank Edwards went radical as he stepped down from the podium and danced gracefully round the pews, along with children and youths. His style of ministration was infectious and I think I contacted. Mehn! He sang for a long time; Mercy Chinwo too, at her time of ministration, yet, not on influence of drugs. He has become a famous musician, yet, not a member of Illuminati or any secret cult. I wonder where many musicians got the idea that they need drugs to perform vigorously to thrill their audience. or where they got the idea that they must belong to Illuminati or any secret cult to become famous. Those were lies to deceive the cowards who do not believe in themselves, those who could not stay connected with their source; God their maker.

For complete content visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2018/04/all-saints-night-of-praise-with-frank.html

(1) (Reply)

God Intended To Permit Adam and Even To Eat The Fruit / *acadip The Questions Of Adepoju* / "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.