Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" (931 Views)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by ContractKiller: 11:03am On May 24, 2020
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by duro4chang(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2020
Well, you tried. But you did not make her know your Stang from the start. I expect you to be the one converting her not the other way round.
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by Nobody: 11:18am On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by MrPRevailer(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2020
If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 1 Corinthians 15:19

2 Likes

Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by delectablegyal(f): 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
why go into a relationship with her in the first place? you just wanted to phuck her.
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by DanseMacabre(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2020
Me I have to convert to fulfil my lifelong dream of marrying multiple wives.
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by TheExecutioner: 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
And how do you know that conversion would have stopped him from fĂșcking her?

delectablegyal:
why go into a relationship with her in the first place? you just wanted to phuck her.
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by delectablegyal(f): 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
TheExecutioner:
And how do you know that conversion would have stopped him from fĂșcking her?

he wanted to phuck her. now he has phucked her now he is blaming it on religion.
Re: "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" by AntiChristian: 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
That shows the Muslim lady was unserious in the first place. Muslims don't do boyfriend-girlfriend thingy!

Both are not serious!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of The Worker's Of Iniquities / Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies / Moment the gods gave their lives to Christ in Anambra state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.