Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Need A No Strings Attached Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A No Strings Attached Partner (2766 Views)

Free Sex No Strings Attached / No Strings Attached Relationship / Females Needing Males- No Strings Attached (FWD) (2) (3) (4)

I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
am a mature guy ,my fiance resides abroad making me to be lonely and bored..i dont wish to go into any dating now because i wouldnt want to break any womans heart as my relationship is intact with my bae...all i seek here is any mature lady also in my shoe,lonely,divorced,widow,not getting the maximum satisfaction..if u are game drop me a message with ur watsap number oeyinola@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by charlescyprian: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hi....pls b pretty
am in need of female / bisexual girls as friends btwn ages 18-27 not more Dan 30,based in lagos, within dis location- Agege,shasha,dopemu or witten with matured mind. if ur a sex lover contact me,am not a sugar Dady so don't expect 1,am just a cute good looking Dude,responsible but adventuresome.. pls a reasonable transport fee would always b given each time. ......If interested WhatsApp me 08054625559
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
charlescyprian:
Hi....pls b pretty
am in need of female / bisexual girls as friends btwn ages 18-27 not more Dan 30,based in lagos, within dis location- Agege,shasha,dopemu or witten with matured mind. if ur a sex lover contact me,am not a sugar Dady so don't expect 1,am just a cute good looking Dude,responsible but adventuresome.. pls a reasonable transport fee would always b given each time. ......If interested WhatsApp me 08054625559
don't derail my thread
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 7:31am On May 06, 2018
Still searching cool

Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 3:04pm On May 14, 2018
Plzzzz contact me only when u understand what i really want.
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 9:51am On May 16, 2018
N. B... Lagos only
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Duru009(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2018

Kevin

Lagos
Fun & matured ladies!
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 11:27pm On May 20, 2018
Lagos only
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 1:01pm On May 26, 2018
happy weekend[b]happy weekend[/b]happy weekend
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 10:42pm On May 30, 2018
My need is clearly stated here, plz stop contacting me and be asking me questions like am in a job interview. Not a must to get someone here but if u think we are on the same lane u can contact..
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Abimbola2014: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Am abimbola by name,I needn't a lady between 35-50...I'm a cosmetologist pls only serious lady or woman.... when you talk to me u know me better... call or WhatsApp 08062787210... Lagos only.I live at ikeja
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 14, 2018
ogadogood:
am a mature guy ,my fiance resides abroad making me to be lonely and bored..i dont wish to go into any dating now because i wouldnt want to break any womans heart as my relationship is intact with my bae...all i seek here is any mature lady also in my shoe,lonely,divorced,widow,not getting the maximum satisfaction..if u are game drop me a message with ur watsap number oeyinola@yahoo.com
Hey you, you don't want to break their heart but part their legs. Lol. How you dey? I see you messaged me and I wonder why as I no dey find leg parting. angry
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Hey you, you don't want to break their heart but part their legs. Lol. How you dey? I see you messaged me and I wonder why as I no dey find leg parting. angry
I dey kampe, funny u tho, is everything abt leg parting? U made a post u want a hang out this weekend and i contact u in respect of that as i might also be available for a hangout grin grin
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2018
ogadogood:
I dey kampe, funny u tho, is everything abt leg parting? U made a post u want a hang out this weekend and i contact u in respect of that as i might also be available for a hangout grin grin
Oh ok. I just dey cautious
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Oh ok. I just dey cautious
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
yh
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
I don't want a relationship
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
ann4:
I don't want a relationship, i just want to spend a romantic and good time this weekend. Need a handsome guy with some cool cash. Am in port Harcourt. Send an Email to @chinenyealentra4@Gmail.com
just for this weekend thanks.
Hope u met a loaded guy with billion van grin
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by 2livescrew: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
am Smith in need of a female friend with benefit resident in Lagos, 07031393200 or itsanew.day56@gmail.com
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by laliga01: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
ogadogood:

Lolx.... Guy you no get chill at all.. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by ogadogood: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
laliga01:

lolz grin
laliga01:

lolz
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
#
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
ogadogood:
This your thread simply reestablished the fact that the needs of men and women are pole ends different!
Men want sex!
Women want thrills!
If you want the sex a woman can offer without any strings, then u need to give her the thrills she wants! It’s a transaction afterall!
But seriously, women no like sex to that extent of just doing it for doing it sake when it’s not with in a relationship context! And the few who do, will always see a guy around them to fill that vacuum except something is physically wrong with them like body odor, over fat, etc.
I don preach this morning, make I Dey go work!
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by stormcatcher: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2019
No
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by dayleke: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
ogadogood:
My need is clearly stated here, plz stop contacting me and be asking me questions like am in a job interview. Not a must to get someone here but if u think we are on the same lane u can contact..

You funny bro...
Lol@job interview

Any luck so far?
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by dayleke: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
JuanitaJames:

This your thread simply reestablished the fact that the needs of men and women are pole ends different!
Men want sex!
Women want thrills!
If you want the sex a woman can offer without any strings, then u need to give her the thrills she wants! It’s a transaction afterall!
But seriously, women no like sex to that extent of just doing it for doing it sake when it’s not with in a relationship context! And the few who do, will always see a guy around them to fill that vacuum except something is physically wrong with them like body odor, over fat, etc.
I don preach this morning, make I Dey go work!

I beg to disagree tho....
This is 2019, lots have changed.
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
dayleke:

I beg to disagree tho....
This is 2019, lots have changed.
Let a woman say this and I will believe.
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by dayleke: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
JuanitaJames:

Let a woman say this and I will believe.

Trust me....
What about FWB then?
A lot are out there and they are not complaining either..
Naija women are not "prudes" anymore jare.
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
dayleke:

Trust me....
What about FWB then?
A lot are out there and they are not complaining either..
Naija women are not "prudes" anymore jare.
Some of the benefits are the friendships, some are the money and some are the connections! And they don’t start from the benefits angle but from the friendships so it’s never really intentional unlike your proposal.
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by dayleke: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2019
JuanitaJames:

Some of the benefits are the friendships, some are the money and some are the connections! And they don’t start from the benefits angle but from the friendships so it’s never really intentional unlike your proposal.

My proposal?
Where you see am?
You must be mistaken.
I'm not the OP o....
embarassed
Re: I Need A No Strings Attached Partner by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
dayleke:

My proposal?
Where you see am?
You must be mistaken.
I'm not the OP o....
embarassed
Go joo, why you come Dey reply my reply to him!
Hahaha

Hookup With Zainabthegirl / I Need To Have A Stimulating Conversation With Some1 / Yicob And Acidrop (part 2)