Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video (4035 Views)

BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by SavannahNewsNig: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Former big brother naija housemate, Nina is currently trending on social media for all the wrong reasons after she shared a video of herself semi nude in defiance to her critics and haters.

The beautiful reality star appear to have had it with her many critics who lashed out on her on social media for dumping her boyfriend of one year, Collins for Miracle her in-house lover who eventually emerged as the winner of the just concluded ‘double wahala’ edition of the reality game show.

Well it appears that, this is her own way of saying she does not really care what the haters say about her.

She shared the video with the caption;

“I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.”

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaijai-was-born-to-stand-out-nina-says-as-she-goes-semi-nude-in-new-video/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun,

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by timwudz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
angry
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Khd95(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dumb girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by SoapQueen(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
I saw a video of this girl speaking and I got totally mortified.
She sounded quite horrible.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2018
Yes, go girl!.

Profess the real ashawo inside you. Unleash it! Let it run wild! Send nobody! Live your life!

Useless IMSU whóre

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Papoose269(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2018
MUGU
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by chinebu(m): 4:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Stand out? as in! with this your manly legs
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Tamarapetty(f): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2018
So standing out as a hoe is the key abi??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by partnerbiz4: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2018
bbn bbn bbn everywhere. i don tire abeggg
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by roarik(f): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2018
but y naw nina...
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

There was a post made on one of her social media accounts, directed to Alex. It said "I love you regardless..." I bet my left butt she didn't make that post herself. She's that dumb!
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by MustiizRaja(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
kaaareee omo re bi EBA
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by SoapQueen(f): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

There was a post made on one of her social media accounts, directed to Alex. It said "I love you regardless..." I bet my left butt she didn't make that post herself. She's that dumb!

Such a shrew! I had this shocked face on while seeing the video. I asked my friend afterwards, is this the Nina?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by IamLaura(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Girllll..me too
She’s very slow,I was so disappointed
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by SoapQueen(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
IamLaura:
Girllll..me too She’s very slow,I was so disappointed

Nina's fans would impale and roast us. Lol.
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by IamLaura(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Nina's fans would impale and roast us. Lol.
Lool..who cares? I said what I said
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by FisifunKododada: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is that b4 or after the bleaching?
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Such a shrew! I had this shocked face on while seeing the video. I asked my friend afterwards, is this the Nina?

Lol. That's why Bobrisky likes her. Shallow calleth unto Shallow!
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Ademidd: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Marketing strategy. Politicians will start ordering her very soon...
Re: Bbnaija:”i Was Born To STAND OUT” – Nina Says As She Goes Semi Nude In New Video by Meekdon: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
sweet Nina i wish i am Miracle smiley

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Get Engaged & Celebrate Engagement Ring With New Boyfriend / Cool Or Trash? Expectant Mother's Nude Pregnancy Photo Shoots, Nigerians React / ‘don Jazzy’s Suit Can Sew 6 Suits For Me’, Fan Comments On Don Jazzy's Huge Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.